Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Ah, the old "if you haven't done it yourself you can't talk" fallacy! Just like you need to be a professional football player to know that USA is significantly worse than Germany in football, am I right?
    Wait, are we discussing football (aka handegg) or soccer?!

I'm a nerd, I don't understand sports. Except for mad dashes to the microwave between progression pulls.
    Last edited by Affiniti; 2016-09-28 at 11:07 PM.

Ah yes, of course! It's so easy over there, because it's not like South Korea has one of the most insane, hardcore working cultures in the world! Nope nope, they can just sit and get good at SC2 all day long.

Americans making up shit excuses lmao, just accept the fact that EU guilds are better?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009

Ah yes, extremely close to the US.....

"Troll troll troll"

You know just because some disagrees with you that doesn't make them a troll, right?

Paragon did not maintain "virtually the same roster", that's rubbish. Hell, that's even why they were forced to go 10-man in MoP, because they simply couldn't maintain a 25-man roster of good players. Meanwhile, Blood Legion actually DID manage to maintain 25+ players. Hmm...

But sure keep talking about how you had it sooo much harder because of external factors while EU guilds did not. The fact is that Blood Legion will always be seen as a joke in the raiding scene, and no matter how many excuses you make up that ain't gonna change

Good thing you admit the shit leaders you had at least
    They're still better then you'll ever be in this game and probably at life.

in Mother Russia, Xavius has nightmares of YOU

Deleted
    I'm surprised Method are managing to keep up with Serenity.

If you think you were the only guild struggling with roster issues and if you think you struggled more with a viable roster than Paragon, then you are simply very stupid
    Kind of like how you are very stupid comparing a guild that willingly severely limited their recruiting options to any other guild. Paragon would still be around today and be competing as a World First guild if they didn't willingly cut their recruiting pool into a tiny fraction of what it could have been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Raid leading was significantly lacking. Strategies came from other people such as Truefire, and Riggnaros would shut it down until 20 pulls later when everyone would cry and then Riggnaros would try and paint it like his strategy (as an example). Meanwhile he was screaming bloody murder at people -- I don't know how you raid but when he started yelling I'd literally tune everything out that was going on because it wasn't worth the effort to deal with a full-sized adult man-child. But we had no alternative but to deal with it, or just not be in a good US ranked guild.[/B]
    Since you bring it up, out of curiosity, wasn't there ever anyone who had enough of it when he started yelling like an idiot? I mean (going by the limited amount of vods) if someone would yell at me like that I'm afraid that I couldn't stop laughing. Like how can anyone take him serious after a couple of weeks playing with him.

Any good behind the scene stories to share? The juicier the better!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    To be honest, you guys were the best NA/US guild we've ever had. I'm sorry it turned out the way it did, and I'm happy you guys still look through the forums here <3

BigUP to you guys that are still around - you all kicked some serious ass
    You're right when it comes to actual achievements, but let us not forget that Blood Legion was also the guild that called people in Vodka "n*gg*rs" and "f*ggots" in the 2011 Blizzcon race.

I was sad when Ensidia disbanded.
    I was sad when Vodka disbanded.
    I can't say I was sad when Blood Legion disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by solobang View Post
    you're right when it comes to actual achievements, but let us not forget that blood legion was also the guild that called people in vodka "n*gg*rs" and "f*ggots" in the 2011 blizzcon race.

I was sad when ensidia disbanded.
    I was sad when vodka disbanded.
    I can't say i was sad when blood legion disbanded.
    Quote Originally Posted by affiniti View Post
    since you're so hard-set on shit talking blood legion, we still did significantly better than you ever will with this game. So, i don't really get your point behind shit talking other than to troll. Therefore, you are a troll. Varying opinion is fine, taking shots at something you'll never even be able to compete with is just downright hilarious.
    get rekt fa***

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that guild that named themselves after that raid tools addon are actually quite good

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Since you bring it up, out of curiosity, wasn't there ever anyone who had enough of it when he started yelling like an idiot? I mean (going by the limited amount of vods) if someone would yell at me like that I'm afraid that I couldn't stop laughing. Like how can anyone take him serious after a couple of weeks playing with him.

Any good behind the scene stories to share? The juicier the better!
    mmm juicy fun drama from stuff like that should be tied to something more specific like an AMA :P But yeah that happened decently often, I argued back a handful of times too. Usually resulted in being sat for a handful of pulls, then being brought back in because they needed my healing. We had a few people actually quit over rigg being a child, but I don't entirely remember specifics.

Keep in mind, the vast majority of drama videos you see of rigg yelling at bad players was when he was paid $$$$ each week to raid lead a REALLY bad guild. I believe he was paid in excess of $1000/wk in Dragon Soul to raid lead. Veteran raiders made a few thousand dollars in total (averaged $500/wk for healers). The Purplez video was hilarious, but this was Rigg raging at some kid in some no-name US 1000th guild. Is that enough juicy drama?
    Last edited by Affiniti; 2016-09-28 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    To be honest, you guys were the best NA/US guild we've ever had. I'm sorry it turned out the way it did, and I'm happy you guys still look through the forums here <3

BigUP to you guys that are still around - you all kicked some serious ass
    Nah Premo was better. Xav was a god tank.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Is it wrong that i think the WF race has devolved into nothing but a nation bashing cesspool? Who cares where the top guilds are from? Alot of these guilds have players from all over the world. I don't understand why any of this matters. You can't be "born good at wow" just like you can't be "born good at starcraft". It's all due to the culture surrounding the raiding guilds. Im sure atleast a few us players play on top eu guilds. stop complaining.
    The issue is that NA cant take it, they cannot admit that they suck. We keep hearing excuses all the time even thought they get a head start and they still cant kill things first.

If NA just stopped being salty we might have decent threads.

I was by far NOT one of the best healers on roster, and I'd argue I always floated near the bottom [/B]

....Except for mad dashes to the microwave between progression pulls.

LMAO Sky that made me laugh harder than it should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellinz View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring up something better. Like the vagina pics from DnT. Man those were some meaty flaps.

Awe that looks way worse than it actually was, and has a legitimate logic behind the shittier strat we had been using. But I won't go into specifics because frankly I don't care to defend myself about something that has no bearing on anything in my life now :P

whatasluttho

If you're going to shit talk me, you should bring up dying to the dance mechanic on Raggnaros, or spam mass dispelling sinestra during a 10man farm run, or my deaths on Lei Shen, or my huge fuckups on 10man Ascendant Council during sales runs. Also I admitted that I wasn't that great mechanically, and I was in BL for 5 years, so there's obviously a reason for that.

There's far better things than drama involving the jolly green slut.
    Last edited by Affiniti; 2016-09-28 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    The issue is that NA cant take it, they cannot admit that they suck. We keep hearing excuses all the time even thought they get a head start and they still cant kill things first.

If NA just stopped being salty we might have decent threads.
    Where is the UK region kill list? They aren't part of the EU anymore :P

Deleted
    I forgot this existed.

Amazing.

Awe that looks way worse than it actually was, and has a legitimate logic behind the shittier strat we had been using. But I won't go into specifics because frankly I don't care to defend myself about something that has no bearing on anything in my life now :P

whatasluttho
    Would you say with the boom of streaming and the money you can make from that, that these high end raiders might stay in the scene even longer if they can get their streaming career going. I am aware most streamers make minimum wage assuming partnered (subbed?) but being a part of a world contending guild should help boost them a bit to make more then that.