Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    This. I'd put money on them being cheaters, you know, cuz they're Russian.
    I wouldn't call it cheating, they just outsmarted Blizzard and did something they didn't think of, I'm sure very few people thought of using the imp dispel. I'm also curious how they tackled Cenarius so quickly, but maybe that's just because they id 17 hours straight compared to 10 from other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    Not sure if it's been posted but supposedly there was a bug where locks could dispel corruption, obviously just a rumor at this point.
    well considering its in hotfix notes....
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's been posted but supposedly there was a bug where locks could dispel corruption, obviously just a rumor at this point.

EDIT: Based on the post below I will assume this is common knowledge and not just a rumor.

Personal opinion, should be fixed and achievement / loot be pulled and let them go at it again.
    They didnt use any warlocks in their raid setup anyways so doesnt matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    They didnt use any warlocks in their raid setup anyways so doesnt matter
    Well this answers my question, kinda. They still could have used immunities though

EDIT: Based on the post below I will assume this is common knowledge and not just a rumor.

Personal opinion, should be fixed and achievement / loot be pulled and let them go at it again.
    So saronite bombs are not allowed. Dispelling corruption is. Hmmmm.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I wouldn't call it cheating, they just outsmarted Blizzard and did something they didn't think of, I'm sure very few people thought of using the imp dispel. I'm also curious how they tackled Cenarius so quickly, but maybe that's just because they id 17 hours straight compared to 10 from other guilds.

Looking at the armoury there arent any warlocks with the kill so not sure what you mean by imp dispell

They cleared it pretty quick, started later due to EU constraints and still ended up two bosses ahead at the finish line. Wouldn't be surprised if they knew of some cheese methods.

Deleted
    Why accuse a guild of cheating without even checking what setup they used?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggve View Post
    Why accuse a guild of cheating without even checking what setup they used?
    Cause people want their FOTM guild to win lol

Then they say to remove achievement have them run it again but forget their is no world first achievement only realm first, have no idea how competitive that realm is although

Just imagine serenity boyz face tomorrow when they wake up and read the news.

No Mage stacking to abuse the legendary ring bug and no warlock at all to abuse the imp dispell. They didn't use any of those bugs so i guess they did it without cheating.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Just imagine serenity boyz face tomorrow when they wake up and read the news.

Will be in a couple hours depending how ham they go during the race.. .its 4am there now in GB

Will be in a couple hours depending how ham they go during the race.. .its 4am there now in GB
    Who'll be the next treckie? Place your bets.

This is from the gm of exo:

"Talking about Xavius - it's not bugged or something like that, however Mythic abilities and tuning overall is pretty easy. To be honest on 1% we've were just expecting some "Hidden phase" (we've datamined a lot of abilities), however he simply died. Cenarius, on the other hand, was a really tight and cool fight. Overall we've put enormous efforts in preparations for this content (~1 month), so we're obviously very happy with getting world 1st in EN."

Deleted

Fast race means fast recap video

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    No Mage stacking to abuse the legendary ring bug and no warlock at all to abuse the imp dispell. They didn't use any of those bugs so i guess they did it without cheating.
    Based Exorsus winning wowprogress and bozzelprogress at the same time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Who'll be the next treckie? Place your bets.
    You can't really say they fucked it up till the moment they kill Xavius. If they kill it by tomorrow then it was just being "unlucky" and blizz being retarded that made the raid so easy. Otherwise well.. If i see them taking longer than 2 days to clear, it will surely be a combination of many things(including players underperforming) and we'll ofc see them trying to replace the mediocre players.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2016-09-29 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    >video<

Fast race means fast recap video
    Amazing as always.

The final boss of a Mythic raid going down in 2-3 hours feels very wrong, indeed. They should have beaten their heads on him for a day at the very least. So much for the dreaded Nightmare Lord. Ended up being as much of a joke as his Shade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the armoury there arent any warlocks with the kill so not sure what you mean by imp dispell
    I never checked their raid comp, but it was listed in hotfixes that Imp dispel and immunities no longer let you cheese debuffing, I simply assumed it was a tactic they used because hotfixes like that often come when top end guilds find them, IE Sinestra.