Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    But he didn't mention population now did he? he stated that half of RUSSIA was in Europe, Not half of its population!
    by that logic i could say your glans is 50% of your genital beacuse thats the only important part right? screw the shaft!(not literally)

Going by actual land like 1/3rd at most is in europe as well maybe closer to 1/5th

Ural Mountains is what seperates Europe and Asia in Russia

Deleted
    Really impressed by Method's performance and really suprised of Serenity's lack of performance.

Method is most likely going to get world 2nd, which is something I definitely did not expect

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Really impressed by Method's performance and really suprised of Serenity's lack of performance.

Method is most likely going to get world 2nd, which is something I definitely did not expect
    Yeah, seems wowprogress.com is broken, but going off guild armoury pages they're the only one so far thats past cenarius. Xavius seems far easier than Cenarius least judging by how fast Exordus killed him

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Yeah, seems wowprogress.com is broken, but going off guild armoury pages they're the only one so far thats past cenarius. Xavius seems far easier than Cenarius least judging by how fast Exordus killed him
    Just use method's site. It's kind of a (poor) offspring of Manaflask, but they still do the job for you.

Deleted
    Yeah Method got Xavius down now

RIP Serenity, damn

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Just use method's site. It's kind of a (poor) offspring of Manaflask, but they still do the job for you.
    Its done by the same people, even the picture they update is located on a manaflask server.

Deleted
    Looks like Xavius is a total joke.

Nice choke job Serenity

Quote Originally Posted by Apaylo View Post
    Sejta and Fraggi? maybe :d
    Both of them play on the same professional Overwatch team unless that's changed recently.

Deleted
    Hahahahaha Method 7/7 so much for Serenity.

If Method wouldnt do splits "race" would be probably be pretty close...

Deleted
    Method World 2nd Xavius

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    But he didn't mention population now did he? he stated that half of RUSSIA was in Europe, Not half of its population!
    by that logic i could say your glans is 50% of your genital beacuse thats the only important part right? screw the shaft!(not literally)
    Who is playing WoW? Members of the Russian population or the landmass itself? Lmao.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    Hahahahaha Method 7/7 so much for Serenity.
    Guess we shall see how long till serenity gets past cenarius.

Deleted
    inb4 Serenity disband

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Its done by the same people, even the picture they update is located on a manaflask server.
    I know but for some reason it just seems poorer. Maybe it's just that the race was poor(-ish) this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I know but for some reason it just seems poorer. Maybe it's just that the race was poor this time around.
    The layout of the website is worse if you ask me, the race being poor doens't help tho.

Quote Originally Posted by jdance View Post
    Serenity could easily stream their progression and still it wouldn't matter at all. They have literally zero competition. The whole not streaming progress thing was great and all when there was actually competition at the top but those days are long gone.
    what an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    The layout of the website is worse if you ask me, the race being poor doens't help tho.
    Also it being down so often (along with WCL, wowprogress and the likes) doesn't help either.

Haha fucking RIP Serenity.

Edit: Sco just lit Serenity on fire

https://twitter.com/Methodsco/status/781499703984787456
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2016-09-29 at 02:29 PM.

I don't really find the non-tier races interesting or impressive.

No one really remember the World First Imperator kill, ya know. It's always the big bads that are remembered.

Yeah, sure, you might have to look up who got World First CoGC, but we all know who got that World First Lich King.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk