Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That 38 page thread complaining about an organized raid-only cosmetic reward is just full of cringe. I seriously can't believe it's even an issue. The only thing Blizzard did wrong was not properly communicate that these skins were organized raid only, so now all the LFR heroes are going nuts for some reason.

I am an LFR hero as well. I haven't raided regularly in years and my schedule isn't all that great. I am a bit disappointed because I thought I was going to get that skin, but otherwise I don't care. Way too many entitled players.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    And again they broke their promise: "LFR is for to see the content."
    LFR is still achieving exactly that. Cosmetics are not content; not in that sense you're arguing for. The quest to "kill X amount of bosses repeatedly until they happen to drop 30 quest things" is hardly content, either.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2016-09-28 at 01:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how Blizzard gives a flying f*ck about their 80-90% of their subs.
    "- Here is a long questline but wait you need a hardcore raiding guild to get it done! Joke on you!"
    ....and I know you will say: "you don't need a hardcore guild for that!"
    But guess what? I was in a lot of REAL casual raider guild and most of the time after a few 1st & 2nd boss kills they just stop (on normal).

Basically Blizzard started to support raid boosts for gold or irl money. Casual players have not enough skill or time to do progress raiding. Nowadays normal raids are on the level of the old wotlk BC first raid bosses which is btw really insane.

Gotta be REALLY hardcore to clear normal...
    If u cant clear normal, u dont deserve the cosmetic reward
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    "- Here is a long questline but wait you need a hardcore raiding guild to get it done! Joke on you!"
    But guess what? I was in a lot of REAL casual raider guild and most of the time after a few 1st & 2nd boss kills they just stop (on normal).

Basically Blizzard started to support raid boosts for gold or irl money. Casual players have not enough skill or time to do progress raiding. Nowadays normal raids are on the level of the old wotlk BC first raid bosses which is btw really insane.

You're an idiot.

I love the part where people are forgetting that they let people get actual quested for Legendaries from LFR but are making a huge stink cause people want a cosmetic out of LFR? Seriously? Do you need to be that much of a special snowflake? "Oh look at me I got someone to carry me through EN with my group finder group of needing 860+ gear and mytic achievement" badge of "look at me i'm so cool"

who the fuck cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Overuse of CRZ annoys me. Why has Blizzard decided to make the other people in the game world just window dressing (which is all they are in CRZ land) rather than feel like actual people in your game world that you will meet time and again, and see back in town later that evening? CRZ changes the feel of this game so much. Does Blizzard really hate server communities so much?
    After all the talk of legacy servers and how people want the sense of community back it would seem Blizzard would like the opposite. I REALLY hate seeing people from other servers. They're annoying ghosts that I can't interact with. I can't trade with them I can't be in a guild with them and I most likely will never see them again. They're like useless AI running around. It makes it so when I do see people on my server I don't even know cause I ignore them too thinking they're probably just ghosts. CRZ for old content I get since nobody is out there really but new content shouldn't be tainted by this crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmsword View Post
    Always they try to separate us - raiders and casuals, too many difficulties, PvE and PvP. There was a time when everyone did every kind of content...
    Exactly. We don't need 4 raid and N dungeon difficulties. Normal & Heroic was all we needed.

Mythic0 should be included in LFD and we can get rid of normal if the only difference to LFR is that you cannot use the LFR tool but have a similar difficulty.

I don't pvp and I don't whine that I can't get the pvp skins. Grow the fuck up.

Lol most biggest pile of crap I've ever heard. Casual does not mean they just stop after a few bosses in normal at all. I'm in a casual guild and we just finished normal and are progressing heroic slowly while going back and doing normal. So no you don't need a hardcore guild to go do EN on normal whatsoever. EN Normal is very very easy. Also are you being denied any bosses with Emerald Nightmare on LFR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    LFR is still achieving exactly that. Cosmetics are not content; not in that sense you're arguing for. The quest to "kill X amount of bosses repeatedly until they happen to drop 30 quest things" is hardly content, either.
    I agree with this, however it would only apply to that one row that starts with "Balance of Power" achieve. The others are probably fine to gate based on the first column being unlocked (PVP, Hidden, Class Campaign, etc)

If you’ve been looking to make some Honor gains, this is the week to do it!

Dem gains!

Blizz hasn't figured out yet that the majority of a lot of people's honor came from towers bc we're pve'ers that are simply trying to get the WQ reward and/or eventually the mount. We're still not going to do the arenas/BG's

I consider myself casual, I play in a guild that considers itself semi-hardcore. I raid 6 hours a week (in the grand scheme of things, that's hardly anything) we achieve decent Mythic progress in the past, easy heroic clears e.t.c

Your argument is invalid. The biggest thing I've seen to be a problem in casual raiding guilds is the "lets just have fun" "anybody is welcome" attitude, I'm sorry, but no. If you invite Jimmy, even though he's a liability just because fun, your not gonna get very far. Unfortunately, even Normal isn't forgiving enough when half your raid team like to semi-afk standing in fire.

Normal is doable with even half a brain, we went in without even knowing the tactics for the last 2 bosses, and 1 shot Cenarius still anyway, Normal is not in any way hard.
    Last edited by thunterman; 2016-09-28 at 05:18 PM.

I don't really understand the LFR hate. I don't really understand why anyone would be on a mission to keep something so trivial away from anybody else.

Honestly, who cares. It doesn't affect you in any appreciable way. Literally.

Do your own thing, let other people do theirs. Live and let live. Sheesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the guys who've done EN on normal as a pug, how long did it take you to clear?

I'm trying to find time to do it and was curious at how long I may need.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I don't pvp and I don't whine that I can't get the pvp skins. Grow the fuck up.

This is literally all you do.

You mindlessly comment more than Greg Street Tweets. This as you can imagine, is an unprecedented achievement.

The game has moved beyond "Who's killing world first bosses". The game has came back to fun, and 'no rush'. Don't put your politics of "MIDWINTER HAS DID THIS!". Let people play the game at each their own pace, and enjoy themselves for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    This is literally all you do.

You mindlessly comment more than Greg Street Tweets. This as you can imagine, is an unprecedented achievement.
    Don't like it be an adult and use the ignore function.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    I don't mind being cancer free.

That "cancer" is paying for you to play. While you buy your time using tokens, other 90% are paying for the game to stay up. If they all left, you'd have nothing.

Those damn "filthy casuals"! /s
    Last edited by lichbane; 2016-09-28 at 11:48 PM.