Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm 0/6 for useful Weekly Mythic+ Item, despite having only 1 - 4 slots were the ilvl wouldn't be an upgrade.

880 Arcane relic with BIS trait this week.

week 1 I got a 880 socketed ring when I had legendary ring+850 Pure haste socketed ring which is better.

got 870 trinket!

of course one of the most useless and underpowered ones...

It's like people were given a lottery ticket and complain they didn't get the jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    865 Ring with worse stats. Could exchange my Legendary Ring and Neck again - which is even worse than just exchanging the 845 Ring I have. >_>

Deleted
    got 880 pants with fucking VERSATILITY as main stat and haste as second

worst stats for a holy priest, i wish they wouldnt have removed multistrike

Deleted
    Got a piece of the 2-set from suramar dungeons, titanforged, creamed my pants cause I thought it was the trinket and that I'd finally get to replace my 825 mark of dargrul...

It was the neck. fml.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    If you are getting downgrade, either you did not run high level of mythic or you were very lucky wich your drops before.
    Either that or Rings, cloak, neck without sockets are vendor trash, and almost every trinket in the game is utter garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    It's like people were given a lottery ticket and complain they didn't get the jackpot.
    I don't know about you but for me grinding up to a +10 key was a fair amount of effort, and far more difficult than any of the bosses prior to mythic anyway (EU). It's not really same as wod where you're just given, and I don't see anyone boosting +10 yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I got an 870 neck with stats so bad it is worse than an 825.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Eh, what?
    I doubt that you're close. I have started my research day 2 of Legion release and still have not completed the research before it. It will be done tonight or early tomorrow. And after that 14 days of wait for 2nd legendary research. Best case scenario you have 12 days left IF you've dinged 110 at the same time as legion release.
    Bulltwinkies, I messed around a bit having some delay here and there and didn't hit 110 quickly and I'm researching this now after skipping a couple days between this and the last one due to resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Yes. The Class Hall Set bonus only works in outdoor broken isles zones. Says it right in the tooltip.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139746/w...-the-uncrowned

Exactly where in the tooltip? Pretty sure you're referencing a semi early beta version.

Deleted
    Got legendary cloak as destro lock

Deleted
    got 870 shadow relic with worst traits after i got a 890 shadow relic from nythendra with worst traits last raid ID

very niceeee

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a 870 chest with worst stats for my spec, but it was still a 7% upgrade according to Pawn. Had 855 chest before (with the same crappy stats lol). Last week I got 870 shoulders which were a nice upgrade from my 850 old ones.
    So far so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent all last night farming for Ret's hidden appearance, Corrupted Ashbringer.

Got both books in 15 minutes (farmed them myself). i was able to tag the slime at 30% health when I arrived to its spawn point and then... i fished for 4 hours+ I'm not sure how long for sure because I woke up at my desk and went to bed. I'm going to have to try again tonight. I thought i was gonna be one of those lucky fucks that gets in an hour.

To make matters worse for me I sent out Tyrosus on a mission and didn't pay attention to the duration, so I wont be able to get it tonight either since he wont be back till early tomorrow morning.

Quite the FML moment for me.

885 ring with versatility (UH DK) thank you Blizzard, thank you!!

Deleted
    I got mythic 8 Warforged ring with crit and haste first week. 870 ilvl with a socket..... coool.

This week I got the same fucking ring!!!! Mythic +9 Titanforged and its fucking worse than last weeks ring, but just had to roll titanforged to fuck me in the face.

Can someone tell me what are the fucking chances of getting the same item in a row. I feel like the unluckiest person right now....

How is there not some system in place that stops you from getting the same item in a row...... Fuck my Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139746/w...-the-uncrowned

Exactly where in the tooltip? Pretty sure you're referencing a semi early beta version.
    Yeah I checked it again and that's only for certain things, my apologies. For the 6 set bonus of 500+ main stat though gets outshined pretty quickly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Got 880 Belt, have 895 Legendary belt. Every other slot would have been an upgrade, no matter the stats.
    LOL get f*ked :P

Got an 880 relic with a decent ish trait.