1st World Lego Problem

Ok, so I'm super lucky with legendaries.

I have
    Warp Ring
    Helm
    Bracers
    Belt
    Sephuz

Which two are better for Single target, I know what sims say (belt bracers), but any RL play advice?
    I dislike the reliability of the bracers, can go ages without procs.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...e&difficulty=4

Adjust your legendaries for each fight according to the highest performing ones.

For m+ use helm + sephuz for trash and bracers + belt for single target bosses. Swap in time warp ring occasionally to use hero every 5 minutes.

Also, fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwazz View Post

Also, fuck you.

Haha, brilliant.
    Last edited by Elboba; 2017-02-15 at 03:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elboba View Post
    Ok, so I'm super lucky with legendaries.

I have
    Warp Ring
    Helm
    Bracers
    Belt
    Sephuz

Which two are better for Single target, I know what sims say (belt bracers), but any RL play advice?
    I dislike the reliability of the bracers, can go ages without procs.
    I have also been super lucky, aquiring the bracers yesteday as my 5th and having belt+helm.

I am quite sure that for pure ST you use Belt+Bracers, for most AoE bosses you use Bracers+Helm. The case for Helm+Belt could be made for fights like Guldan, where the extra mobility comes handy in the execute phase (on heroic).

In rare cases where you use TW on pull, and the fight is like 6:00 or so long, ring might be a upgrade over belt. Duo to you being able to efficiently time warp 3 times in fight like these, ensuring very high uptime. Krosus is a prime example of this (TW on pull, Hero from an external on next combustion, TW on last combustion).

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I have also been super lucky, aquiring the bracers yesteday as my 5th and having belt+helm.

I am quite sure that for pure ST you use Belt+Bracers, for most AoE bosses you use Bracers+Helm. The case for Helm+Belt could be made for fights like Guldan, where the extra mobility comes handy in the execute phase (on heroic).

In rare cases where you use TW on pull, and the fight is like 6:00 or so long, ring might be a upgrade over belt. Duo to you being able to efficiently time warp 3 times in fight like these, ensuring very high uptime. Krosus is a prime example of this (TW on pull, Hero from an external on next combustion, TW on last combustion).
    Im finding a DPS loss when i use the belt, I'd say its 80% ME and 20% the game mechanic.

I find it clunky and will review some of the other threads to help me streamline its use.
    But it plays out nothing like I expected, scorch, socrch > pyro (scorch while pyro travels) Scorch lands, (heating up proc) then the Pyro hits and I lose it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elboba View Post
    Im finding a DPS loss when i use the belt, I'd say its 80% ME and 20% the game mechanic.

I find it clunky and will review some of the other threads to help me streamline its use.
    But it plays out nothing like I expected, scorch, socrch > pyro (scorch while pyro travels) Scorch lands, (heating up proc) then the Pyro hits and I lose it
    Belt is quite a dps increase, even moreso on movement. Scorch hit/crits exactly as the cast finishes. I think thats where your problem lies. With the 350% dmg increase + always crit it outdmgs fireball - therefore even with improper usage it will most likely be a gain.

When below 30%, you can either:

Scorch->Fireblast
    Scorch->Phoenix

When you get Hot streak proc after doing these, you will do Pyro->Scorch. It helps being somewhat close to the boss, as the travel time of the pyro might cause the spells to hit as scorch (crit) -> pyro (none crit) if you have to much distance. If the pyro crits, your pyro->scorch will grant you yet another pyroblast. If it does not crit, you will simply cast scorch/phoenix/fireblast, and have that pyro.

A good tip is to practice on the dummys in Stormshield/Stormwind which goes quickly to sub 30% - and with very minimal practice you should reap great benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Belt is quite a dps increase, even moreso on movement. Scorch hit/crits exactly as the cast finishes. I think thats where your problem lies. With the 350% dmg increase + always crit it outdmgs fireball - therefore even with improper usage it will most likely be a gain.

When below 30%, you can either:

Scorch->Fireblast
    Scorch->Phoenix

When you get Hot streak proc after doing these, you will do Pyro->Scorch. It helps being somewhat close to the boss, as the travel time of the pyro might cause the spells to hit as scorch (crit) -> pyro (none crit) if you have to much distance. If the pyro crits, your pyro->scorch will grant you yet another pyroblast. If it does not crit, you will simply cast scorch/phoenix/fireblast, and have that pyro.

A good tip is to practice on the dummys in Stormshield/Stormwind which goes quickly to sub 30% - and with very minimal practice you should reap great benefit.

Thanks, thats pretty good advise.
    I do need to spend more time with it, i just switched them back to bracers/helm after I did a good 30k dps less with belt.
    I REALLY enjoy how the helm and bracers play out, the helm feels reliable and strong and so damn wide.
    The bracers feel like you just got 20 free spins on a slot machine.

belt+bracers.

ALso, yeah, me here with 5 legendaries which don't include either of the ones you mentioned (except for sephuz) would want to say some bad words to you.