Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are refugees showing up on our steps?

- - - Updated - - -

Millions of refugees are showing up on Germany's borders. How many have Germany flown in? Canada has flown in tens of thousands.
    Just fucking accept it, Canada is cherry picking instead of taking in massive amounts like they should do if they want to be the top.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Just fucking accept it, Canada is cherry picking instead of taking in massive amounts like they should do if they want to be the top.
    Canada are about 9 million refugees short of toppling the Lebanon from the top spot, which shows a) how far Canada is from the actual world leaders and b) how screwed Lebanon is.

The title of 'World leader for refugee intake' is like being crowned 'Most bombed country in history', not a prize any nation particularly wants.

Deleted
    Dude we are a world leader in refugee intake. You need to get your facts straight.
    Nope.
    The majority of your immigrants are labour migrants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What do you think will happen when these extremists lay a bomb at a mosque during prayer?
    The interior minister will say 'we are just going to have to learn to live with this'?
    Do you think the "Facebook-right" will condemn it?
    I think they are all banned and or jailed for badthink.
    Don't you think there will be repercussions?
    I'm certain some Muslim's will have very peaceful reactions.

- - - Updated - - -

Canada doesn't have refugees showing up on their doorstep like Europe does. Vastly different circumstance.
    If Americans were showing up on our doorsteps with proven refugee status than we'd obviously take in much more.
    Is the number of aircraft limited?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Which part do you claim is a fiction then? The hate, the crimes or that the crimes are done because of the hate?
    The idea that they're a special class of crime. There are plenty of crimes motivated by hatred, but that doesn't mean they should be specially treated. If you attack someone because of their race, you should be charged with assault or grievous bodily harm, attempted murder, or w/e.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Canada are about 9 million refugees short of toppling the Lebanon from the top spot, which shows a) how far Canada is from the actual world leaders and b) how screwed Lebanon is.

The title of 'World leader for refugee intake' is like being crowned 'Most bombed country in history', not a prize any nation particularly wants.

What does this have to do with rising anti refugee attacks in Germany. Keep on topic man.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    The idea that they're a special class of crime. There are plenty of crimes motivated by hatred, but that doesn't mean they should be specially treated. If you attack someone because of their race, you should be charged with assault or grievous bodily harm, attempted murder, or w/e.
    I do not disagree with that (murder being murder, violence being violence, punishments being the same[/similar].) It is however potentially valuable from a crime prevention angle to evaluate why crimes happen rather than just having the option of investigating after they beat up or kill.. i dunno.. some gays. If you can predict a group being likely to target some other group then you at least have some part of the job done.
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-09-28 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude we are a world leader in refugee intake. You need to get your facts straight.
    I. Wait. What.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are terrorists because they use violence or the threat of violence in order to purport a political, religious or ideological change.
    They are terrorists because they are according to the definition of terrorism.
    What would you call the Arab Spring? Or a civil war against an evil dictator? Terrorists? That's what Assad calls them!

7+ Year Old Account
    Pro-refugee Germans are the disgrace, contrary to what Tennisace says, they are not a huge boon for their society.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Pro-refugee Germans are the disgrace, contrary to what Tennisace says, they are not a huge boon for their society.
    Contrary to what your right wing news channels might claim the reason you help refugees is humanitarian, the reason you seek and accept immigrants financial. If you mix it up you get unemployed immigrants and ptsd victims in the post office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    How do you know this from all the way in California?

Oh look, Tenn made another claim where facts shit all over his claim.

- - - Updated - - -

It's called reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Common sense and the lack of evidence that they are going to be a boon for German society. Taking a million+ people who walk in with virtually no vetting process in a couple years is retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you know anything about the wide variety of topics you post on? I'm guessing its the same, or very similar, for PrimaryColor. What a ridiculous question to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real question here is why are you guys biting so hard?

The troll makes a triggering claim, you bite, he dodges and finishes his fishing with What does this have to do with rising anti refugee attacks in Germany. Keep on topic man. and laughing at your face.

Quit givin this troll what he wants. We'd have a lot less tennistroll threads.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    I do not disagree with that (murder being murder, violence being violence, punishments being the same[/similar].) It is however potentially valuable from a crime prevention angle to evaluate why crimes happen rather than just having the option of investigating after they beat up or kill.. i dunno.. some gays. If you can predict a group being likely to target some other group then you at least have some part of the job done.
    I agree, but I'd consider that part of normal detective work, or profiling etc.

The other thing of course with hate crimes is that often they are (or can be) unfairly applied based for political purposes - you don't often hear of hate crimes against, say white people or Christianity - even though they occur, they're not prosecuted as such. Whilst it's true that you can do this with normal criminal prosecutions, it doesn't seem sensible to me to make it easier to corrupt the judicial process. Equality under the law is a cornerstone of Western civilisation after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    How do you know anything about the wide variety of topics you post on? I'm guessing its the same, or very similar, for PrimaryColor. What a ridiculous question to ask.
    I actually spend a lot of time reading the news and researching issues. Plus I've been to Germany recently. Not sure about this chap. He is making really ludicrous statements.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually spend a lot of time reading the news and researching issues. Plus I've been to Germany recently. Not sure about this chap. He is making really ludicrous statements.
    Here's the thing, no one can be sure about you either. Its all well and good to say what you said in the quote, but no one can verify it and I certainly wouldn't expect you or anyone else to post the kind of information required to prove their expertise on any given subject on this forum. Its just as easy for someone to tell you you lack the knowledge/experience to speak on a subject as it is for you to do the same. In both cases, its fluff/meaningless and contributes nothing to the conversation; its merely a distraction. Having said that, you have no way of knowing how well versed someone is on any given topic except by the content of what they post.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    By what metric? Per capita?
    Per cuckshed owned.

Honestly, I hope the Germans revolt, and that it sparks a world wide revolution. It's time big government and corporate greed both be annihilated from the face of the earth. It's disgraceful that the same governments who have for the last 60 years, been continually sparking the flames of mass war in the Middle East, are the same two faced fuckwads who are forcing extremists up our asses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Per cuckshed owned.

Honestly, I hope the Germans revolt, and that it sparks a world wide revolution. It's time big government and corporate greed both be annihilated from the face of the earth. It's disgraceful that the same governments who have for the last 60 years, been continually sparking the flames of mass war in the Middle East, are the same two faced fuckwads who are forcing extremists up our asses.
    You expect Germans revolting? Before that France will have its 100th Revolution. Germans are very bad at protesting in general. Besides we have/had Pegida. A movement that has split into two camps with its former leader ("Everyone who hates Germany should leave it!") leaving Germany recently for Tenerife. A lot people from outside Germany are painting a worse image than Germans who were negatively affected (a minority) would see it. Most Germans, despite being critical of Merkel's course, wouldn't go out of their way and demand something that isn't really their beef with their government anyway. Besides I don't like leftist ideas like reducing corporate footprints on democracy being occupied by the political alt-right.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!