Deleted

Question [BM] Dire Beast or Kill Command higher priority?

As the title asks. These two abilities often come off cooldown at the very same time and I see different people saying different things. Icyveins says DB though. So which one is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty simple:

If enough focus for KC, then KC. If not enough focus for KC, then Dire Beast.

Actually using KC before DB is a dps loss according to simcraft. Assuming you picked Stomp talent, it hits almost as hard and not only costs no focus, but actually generates it. Also, by delaying DB you risk losing reset procs on it as well as fewer DB usage, leading to less BW uptime. So no, DB should be first no matter what. Unless KC came off cooldown earlier and delay to Dire Beast is absolutely minimal (like 1/3rd of your global cooldown or some such).

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Pretty simple:

If enough focus for KC, then KC. If not enough focus for KC, then Dire Beast.
    Not really no. DB >> KC. Bestial wrath on cd? Yes? DB since each DB reduces the cd. DB can be procced as well. More DB cast = More up time on Bestial Wrath. Doesn't matter how much or little focus you have. Casting DB is higher simply for this reason alone.

You should also Never be in this situation! Always, Always keep enough focus in the tank to use KC as soon as its off cd. If you don't have enough focus to use KC as soon as it comes off cd, you're spamming Serpent sting Way to much and that is just a bad thing to do.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2016-09-29 at 03:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Serpent sting
    I miss serpent sting. I assume you meant cobra shot.

What about if you're under the effects of BW with Killer Cobra talent?

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    I miss serpent sting. I assume you meant cobra shot.

What about if you're under the effects of BW with Killer Cobra talent?
    Nope. Always get that DB used. Like I said, more DB uses = more BW up time which = more dps. And yeah, I mean cobra shot.

I mean, unless you're procing like Crazy, its, at the most, 1 global. Without Aspect of the wild, you'd be lucky to be able to just endlessly spam Cobra shot / Kill Command without running out of focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?