Wanted to ask if any1 tried to play 3s with an arms warrior who is going for the pain train? You kinda telephone you gonna burst (because warrior needs to be close), but if they are training your healer, and you all group up, potentially you can go for the chaos bolt build with firestone, plus the warriors crit, and just delete some1.

Shaman would be a preferable healer, since he has non overlapping cc, has a lot of utility with wind shear and purge to bring to the table. Ofc. this is somewhat of a 45 second pony. Comps with a lot of cc, mage/rogue with anything, for instance can make your like miserable. Still, I see people play arcane game, do lowest dmg overall and still win arenas because of crazy burst. Setting stuff up isnt impossible, but is hard and frustrating, I myself like slow but steady comps more. Destro (shadowburn build) seems to do really good stuff with a shadowpriest. Didn't try that thing myself, but it seems like a less frustrating comp to play, with pressure coming all the time at enemies, with multidotting and multishadowburning, plus cc can be really strong since priest can go for a stun, and have a silence.