Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    "Current migration rates"? Sweden currently takes in the least amount of asylum seekers allowed by the EU and has extra border controls just to makes sure people are not entering illegally.

Are you saying Sweden needs more imigrants? I'm confused here.
    I don't think the thread issue is just about current asylum seekers, but also unskilled immigration policy. Wanting a sustainable population and skilled immigration is common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    These numbers are pretty darn high... Weird. Is Sweden so poor at integrating immigrants? These numbers are much higher than in the countries these immigrants come from.
    It’s the kid in the candy store scenario, totally run amok wanting everything, little to no responsibility and zero attempt at self control.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Uhhhhh some folks are claiming Sweden is being overrun by minorities. In the photos there you can barely even see any minorities.
    So a hand picked photo should be the base of your argument?
    Cant even begin to explain how stupid that is.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-11-05 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I fully expect triggered posters debating thus claim for approx 3 pages.
    Yes, one doesn't have to look very far for great examples. Oh wow! Look at that! You are bolivian! Truly a stand up model country for the rest of the world, it's amazing how easy this is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    So a hand picked photo should be the base of your argument?
    Cant even begin to explain how stupid that is.
    I googled swedish people stockholm or something to that effect. A fair approach to examining the current makeup of Sweden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Most of examples of multiculturalism have people with a shit socio-economic status moving to a place where they hope to find a less shit socio-economic status. Culture has very little to do with the potential problems. A good example of this is Iranians. They're generally well educated and when they migrate they cope better because of this, their culture only plays a small role.
    According to what I'm reading, iranians have almost 1 in 6 involved in crime in Sweden... Compared to the vietnamese 6 in 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    To clarify, when I say that things change and there's rarely any point in fighting it, I mean things like culture, which is constantly changing and there's nothing you can do about it. Culture changed between 1980 and 1990, as it did between 1990 and 2000, and between 2000 and 2010, and it will keep changing. It's not something new and there's no point in fighting it because it's impossible.

Culture changing is not inherently a bad thing, it's just what happens.
    Higher crime rates, increased misogyny, religious extremism...those are not things you should just be willing to accept due to the fact that culture changes. If those sorts of things are creeping into your culture, then fight against them, don't bend over.

Deleted
    I googled swedish people stockholm or something to that effect. A fair approach to examining the current makeup of Sweden.
    This is what i get when i search sweden multiculturalism.

Should i base my arguments on that?

Uhhhhh some folks are claiming Sweden is being overrun by minorities. In the photos there you can barely even see any minorities.
    http://www.sportadmin.se/hemsida/ima...-28%2011:35:17

We can all play this game. From a team in Malmö. Do you know the only thing these point to? Segregation.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/U_8g0cmeN9E/maxresdefault.jpg

Area in Stockholm.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-09-29 at 12:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Higher crime rates, increased misogyny, religious extremism...those are not things you should just be willing to accept due to the fact that culture changes. If those sorts of things are creeping into your culture, then fight against them, don't bend over.
    Absolutely. And those are not the things I was talking about.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    I googled: People malmö just now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just Google demographics in Sweden?

Deleted
    The demographic statistics are quite useless to look at. They do not keep track of ethnicity, only what region someone came from or their citizenship or if someone was born to foreign born parents or not. If you have a somali living in south korea and had south korean citizenship he would be counted as south korean in the statistics if he moves here.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not fair is it. If you want to be fair you include "Sweden" and "people". That way you get photos of what Sweden is like.

Deleted
    That's not fair is it. If you want to be fair you include "Sweden" and "people". That way you get photos of what Sweden is like.
    Are you like... 7 years old cos i cant comprehend how you think. What fair? Its fair how you say its fair?

You hand pick photos and base your arguments on that, its beyond stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Absolutely. And those are not the things I was talking about.
    Those are the cultural changes you will see though, it won't be the good ones unless you fight agaibst the bad ones and it seems like many in Sweden are not prepared to fight for them, but rather rail against anyone who criticises their introduction.

When the majority has better moral principles than the minority, then the minority needs to change and screw 'cultural change' arguments.

I diodn't really care about what was happening in Sweden, I went there, it was nice, but I have no real intention of going back. Then I discovered you were giving these people EU passports.

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Look, frankly I don't care whether a multicultural society is the optimal version. I want a world where I can freely move around, that means cultures will blend.

Most of examples of multiculturalism have people with a shit socio-economic status moving to a place where they hope to find a less shit socio-economic status. Culture has very little to do with the potential problems. A good example of this is Iranians. They're generally well educated and when they migrate they cope better because of this, their culture only plays a small role.
    Already posted evidence showing that even considering socioecomic status the overrepresentation is extremely high. Culture has a lot to do with the problems. First of all, we've had a lot of problems with Iranians as well in terms of criminality, even if they're lower than the neighbours. Second, most of Iranians who came here were christians or non-religious fleeing from the warmongering Islamic majority.

7+ Year Old Account
    Their minority or majority status is irrelevant. Policy should always be based on what is optimal for a prosperous society. Constantly thinking you can save all the troubled and poor people of the world is based on emotion, not what is logical for the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You mean the keep the pyramid scheme going? Always increasing everything is not a good long-term option.
    So old people should just rot away in a corner?