Question WW monk VS stats + questions

Hi, i post this just to ask if we have to reach any haste, versa and crit cap (%) and my other question is. Storm Earth and fire can be use for single target burst?

Have you read the SEF tooltip? it's our main cooldown, so obviously you use it for single target burst.
    There is no cap for any stat, but your best stat depends on your gear, for example for me haste is the best stat and mastery the last one.

Deleted
    If its Simcraft telling you haste is best for WW then you need to tell Simcraft to fuck off. Mastery is by far the best stat for WW monks. Its an outright % damage increase on attacks if you are playing correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    If its Simcraft telling you haste is best for WW then you need to tell Simcraft to fuck off. Mastery is by far the best stat for WW monks. Its an outright % damage increase on attacks if you are playing correctly.
    http://walkingthewind.com/2016/09/14...ights-and-you/

Weights shift as gear changes. Mastery > Haste in general, but you will likely see different as you sim your current gear set. Understand weights before you go spouting off like that.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

i also asked this cuz, potion of the old war sems to be buged if you use with storm earth and fire :/

Quote Originally Posted by endouken View Post
    i also asked this cuz, potion of the old war sems to be buged if you use with storm earth and fire :/
    How is it bugged?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    http://walkingthewind.com/2016/09/14...ights-and-you/

Weights shift as gear changes. Mastery > Haste in general, but you will likely see different as you sim your current gear set. Understand weights before you go spouting off like that.
    Will haste ever sim above mastery for ww though? I am sitting on 35% mastery, 31% crit and 5% haste and my simc scaling still looks like this:

I find it hard to believe haste will ever sim higher than mastery at any point in gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Will haste ever sim above mastery for ww though? I am sitting on 35% mastery, 31% crit and 5% haste and my simc scaling still looks like this:
    Haste will never be higher than mastery for WW monks, until some big changes.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    It can sim higher than mastery because haste's weight jumps around a lot. At a point by point basis sometimes haste will jump up higher, it can also sim at a negative value at times, but on average it stays behind the other stats.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

what do you use to find out your statweights? i use simulationcraft but dont see that

Quote Originally Posted by LookALive View Post
    what do you use to find out your statweights? i use simulationcraft but dont see that
    It varies according to gear hence; with WDP for me versatility is number 1 and mastery and haste are equal and crit is last.

Sometimes the stat plots can help out a lot and you will be able to see points where negative haste scaling can occur but also points where haste can be most valuable.

i know it varies, im wondering where i can go/use to find out my stat weights as i cant find them in simulation craft

Quote Originally Posted by LookALive View Post
    i know it varies, im wondering where i can go/use to find out my stat weights as i cant find them in simulation craft
    just go to options in simcraft and look inside scaling, you can enable what stats you want scaled, and you can also enable plots to look at how the stats should scale beyond.