Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, I know all that, I'm just asking if there was something in-game that says, "Hey, this is that girl from the video."
    WoWpedia, and it cites the Harbinger video.

It's a good enough source for me. Unless Blizzard directly contradicts that, she is Kor'vas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    (Spoilers are just in case; I am aware that this isn't some ground breaking discovery but I honestly didn't know until yesterday.)

Kor'vas.

I really got a kick out of the realization. She is already my favorite demon huntress/Illidari just based on her personality, but now knowing that this wasn't some random night elf chick in that animated short was something I really dug. The whole Illidan smirking at her gave the whole video another dynamic.

I am shipping them together from now on. Try and stop me.

Please we all know Illidain and Maiev are going to have to most epic, angry make up sex in the history of make up sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn2012 View Post
    Please we all know Illidain and Maiev are going to have to most epic, angry make up sex in the history of make up sex.

I would not be opposed to that.

I will still ship Illi'vas, but ok, I would be all over that shit.

I can't believe "shipping" is a thing. Nerds and their weirdo stuff ... appalling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Nerds
    You are in a joke topic on a lore forum of an MMO.

I would lay down the guns because the only thing you got smoked is yourself.

You are in a joke topic on a lore forum of an MMO.

I would lay down the guns because the only thing you got smoked is yourself.
    Sure. Have fun shipping and please wash your hands.

Deleted
    please wash your hands.
    Of course I will. I pulled your finger.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nerds
    said the guy nerding around on a forum about video games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn2012 View Post
    im pretty sure maiev is into demon hunter bdsm.

Formerly known as Arafal

Illidan is still obsessed over his brother's wife. The worse thing is it was entirely one-sided from the start.

Kor'Vas sounds so manly
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Argh, getting so tired of people saying his past is being "whitewashed". If anything, they're making his past look worse than it was. As an example, there's nothing in the old WotA trilogy that is as bad as that scenario in Black Rook Hold where he is running around deliberately sacrificing his underlings for more power. The books just painted him as a reckless idiot.
    That was whitewashing. In the book, the actions reflected that he craved power at no heed to the cost even if it's lives. The quest in Legion gaev him justification which made the actions not entirely bad thus making Illidan not an asshole. The legion quest had him do what he must.

It's a whitewashing retcon. Just accept it.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-10-02 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That was whitewashing. In the book, the actions reflected that he craved power at no heed to the cost even if it's lives. The quest in Legion gaev him justification which made the actions not entirely bad thus making Illidan not an asshole. The legion quest had him do what he must.

It's a whitewashing retcon. Just accept it.
    Why? He was always doing awful things because he think it was for the greater good, now xera is giving him the reason for fighting the legion but even the naaru are extremist in their methods, they dont move a finger to help the draneis agains the orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Why? He was always doing awful things because he think it was for the greater good, now xera is giving him the reason for fighting the legion but even the naaru are extremist in their methods, they dont move a finger to help the draneis agains the orcs
    If you believe this then you haven't been paying attention to previous accounts of lore involving Illidan. He was anything but that. That was precisly why he was a character I liked. Not every character that is on our side needs to have good intention.

There's a character called Alarak in the latest expansion of SC2. That's a good example of how Blizzard should write this kind of character.

Illidan is walking down the same path as Kerrigan did in SC2 which players reacted very negatively to. At least Kerrigan's crimes weren't retconned and given justifications.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-10-02 at 06:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    WoWpedia, and it cites the Harbinger video.

It's a good enough source for me. Unless Blizzard directly contradicts that, she is Kor'vas.
    Blizzard actually stated it was her when that video was released.