Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    For me, the worst part is that Clinton might get a 3rd term...
    Luckily, I'm from Europe, so regardless who gets elected, it won't impact me.. No seriously, it won't...
    It will. Oh God it will.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be worse no matter who wins the election. But it's going to be a lot worse if Trump wins if Hillary wins.
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

15+ Year Old Account
    Him leaving.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The fact he is leaving. Also I will miss the subtle racism by those irked by Obama's presidency.

Maybe I'll get some sweet misogyny if Clinton wins. Open racism is less entertaining if Trump wins.
    I'll miss being called a racist, an uncle tom, and a house nigger for not supporting him.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    It will. Oh God it will.
    Yeah I don't understand why people think that either. Pretty much everyone needs to be paying attention to the American elections as it has a serious impact on America's reliability as a military ally and trading partner. I don't think there's a single country on Earth that isn't significantly affected by American foreign policy.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Kek...
    Maybe we can get someone in there that won't divide the country as much as this president did. And one that won't spend as much as every other president has in the last 230 years COMBINED!

Trump/Clinton incoming...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Last eight years have been good, economy is doing really well, unemployment is very low. Hope the next president doesn't screw things up.
    Unemployment is low because we have record numbers that left the workforce entirely (38% not participating in the workforce the highest it's been in hilariously enough 38 years). Not exactly a shining example of a healthy economy.
    Last edited by hydrium; 2016-09-30 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    So you are not allowed to criticize Obama because he is black? And can't criticize Clinton (if she wins) because she is a woman?

Why do you only see skin color and gender instead of what actions they take?
    He is only half black and raised by a Caucasian grandparent. Something the liberal media did not want the voters to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treclol View Post
    His successor.
    Thread peaked early!

That either trump or hilary will be the next president, if it's trump it wil be worse. Best case scenario 4 years of nothing getting done as most of what he wants will get blocked/held up and diminish ed foreign relations.

Worst case his ideas actually pass.

Hilary i imagine will most likely be status quo as we have now.

The fact that either of them will be president is very sad for america that it has come to this we need real positive change and neither will make that happen.

That it did not happen 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Last eight years have been good, economy is doing really well, unemployment is very low. Hope the next president doesn't screw things up.
    Uhh not sure where you living but employment sucks, most jobs created have been low payng part time. The economy is not that great, we are in a new bubble and that is about to burst.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treclol View Post
    His successor.
    Nail'd it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...
    Maybe we can get someone in there that won't divide the country as much as this president did. And one that won't spend as much as every other president has in the last 230 years COMBINED!
    You mean Bush?

Cause if you actually understood how budgets work you'd realize the huge deficit was because of Bush's policies, tax cuts, and wars, and that since Obama took office he's been bringing that deficit way down.

Also mandatory -- the president isn't actually responsible for spending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Unemployment is low because we have record numbers that left the workforce entirely (38% not participating in the workforce the highest it's been in hilariously enough 38 years). Not exactly a shining example of a healthy economy.
    So? If they left the workforce they wouldn't take a job if available. Not sure why people keep going to this as a sign of anything. You need to know why they left the workforce. Returning to school? Being a stay at home caretaker for a child or relative? Being a basement dweller? These all have different levels of "bad" when it comes to the health of the economy.

Also, the baby boomer retiring bubble has been anticipated for a while, and that will drive up the lack of labor force participation.

Also, if you look at the U6 it's also gone down along with the U3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You mean Bush?

Cause if you actually understood how budgets work you'd realize the huge deficit was because of Bush's policies, tax cuts, and wars, and that since Obama took office he's been bringing that deficit way down.

Also mandatory -- the president isn't actually responsible for spending.
    Trying to educate idiots are you? Kudos for not given up
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Trying to educate idiots are you? Kudos for not given up
    Hah. Well, frankly the lack of understanding of basic economics is really frightening to me. I mean I got into a big argument with my mother a while back that essentially came down to the lack of understanding she had between the debt and the deficit. It makes me sad and wonders how on earth we have people running around claiming the US has the best education system when we have a metric ton of people who don't understand even the basics about civics and economics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Hah. Well, frankly the lack of understanding of basic economics is really frightening to me. I mean I got into a big argument with my mother a while back that essentially came down to the lack of understanding she had between the debt and the deficit. It makes me sad and wonders how on earth we have people running around claiming the US has the best education system when we have a metric ton of people who don't understand even the basics about civics and economics.
    Wait you know people who actually think America has the best education system?

Are they freaking high?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Wait you know people who actually think America has the best education system?

Are they freaking high?
    There are a lot of people who think America is the best at everything. American exceptionalism and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    People joke racism got worse with Obama, but it did.

Obama is enabling mentally ill people to projecting their radical ideas so he can secure a vote. Hillary will be worse. She's so fake I cringe every time she talks, which is ironic since everything from Trump's hair to his tan is fake.

Of course, this is entirely the fault of the bipartisan system thanks to "Republicans" stonewalling every major decision making process. At the same time Democrats are just trying to pass every little stupid bullshit bill just to keep themselves in a seat of power.

"1st Amendment only works when I want it to! You're not allowed to be racist/sexist/homophobic/diabetic/etc!"

Reagan being that high makes me just involuntarily close my eyes and shake my head. Must've been a huge religious movement around that time. Such an awful president. That's what happens when you hire a literal actor to be leading commander of a country.
    Reagan is widely considered top 10.