Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nobody cares about world 2nd .
    well, i do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Also if Serenity members have been shitting on Method then that is kind of petty. Why not just go your separate ways and leave them alone?
    I mean you look at sloot annd viklunds twitter and its just saying well done to exorsus and method, i'm not saying all players are like that but I think some people think method got the short end of the splitup and regardless people shouldn't take any of this seriously I mean either A: Sco is just having a laugh especially seeing as everyone knows EN is a bit of a joke especially with how gearing works atm and serenity know that or B: Sco is being serious and would show he's just as bad as any of the alleged shittalking that serenity did which would be worse as everyone knows EN is a bit of a joke..trashtalking on this raid isn't "actionslouderthanwords"

I hope people aren't taking it that seriously anyway, just hoping to see a better race in Nighthold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Prot Warr life once again. And he was only 851 ilvl.
    The prot warrior in their kill was ilvl 872.75, seems like his alt is 850. Apparently a bunch of the progress guilds have been running and alt of the same class as their main, and use the alt as their main if it gets the first legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    so what do you mean? I diagree with someone and I couldn't beat them in a virtual race. So that makes me a bad person and I don't deserve to win? I commend your flawless logic.
    I think you missed the point. He did post that tweet because of all the trash talk some*(not all) did on him and on method. I have no idea what you try to explain with your comparaison

Deleted
    This is why e-sport sucks, professionalism takes all this fun away!

7+ Year Old Account
    So much racism and antirussianism Here lol. Ppl have butthurt because EU didnt win.

Deleted
    Haha Serenity fan i guess, he said that clearly because he got shit on by some of Serenity members and a lot of the community. Saying he's not good he was holding Method back etc. I can understand why he came back at them when he "won".

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Russians, probably were hacking or exploiting at some point anyway.
    Infracted;
    damn, it's easy to discredit other peoples hard work because of stereotypes. Or hate ?
    I guess Exodus was russian too when they exploited on the Yogg's Kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Clearly wasn't if they got a ban for it. They exploited the damn fight by creating platforms where LK destroyed them. How is that not an exploit? I just wanna know how a GM was stupid enough to back in Ulduar give a guy the oneshot shirt because I remember that one well since his guild all got a 24 hour ban and the guy himself permabanned.
    They didn't exploit, it was on normal mode, and it was the first time they try it they didn't know the phases etc, and people who used to play with the rogue said that he used the bomb as part of his rotation. And they Ensidia cleared it, on they're undergeared alts just after the ban was announced.
    Last edited by mmocb3a784db03; 2016-09-30 at 05:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yourface View Post
    It is really exiting to see some diversity in r1 battles
    Personally, I am hoping for a World First by one of the Asian guilds for several tiers now just to make things a bit more interesting.
    But in general, I agree - especially considering how many people considered the race "over" before it even had begun.

Deleted
    I understand two top guilds bantering each other but some nobodies on forum tryharding so hard on keyboard trying to "defend" their guild is hilarious, I will run out of popcorn before Nighthold goes live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    So much racism and antirussianism Here lol. Ppl have butthurt because EU didnt win.
    Russia is not EU. It's partly in Europe geographically. Pretty much not in Europe politically.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Because some of them talk shit on Method since the split *cough Frag *cough.. karma is a bi*ch
    Maybe something to do with Serenity taking 17 or so of Methods raiders under their name. But leave it to our man Sco to lead Method forward into battle.

You do realize why they split right? Sco had turned Method into his full time Business with a Hearthstone team CSgo team ect.... and was making bank while the method wow players were basically being used..... basically what they helped build was being exploited to make 1 man money and they were seeing none of it (or not enough).. So they left and got their own sponsorships and reformed their own guild... I mean when 17 of your 22 raiders decide to all leave at once thats usually a sign that you are doing some shady shit.
    Last edited by ChickenChaser; 2016-09-30 at 08:06 AM.

Maybe something to do with Serenity taking 17 or so of Methods raiders under their name. But leave it to our man Sco to lead Method forward into battle.

He played his alt Scogun, not Sco because it got a legendary
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cogun/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I always dislike Methid cause Paragon was way better, better strats and killed the harder and most well designed bosses first. But... Now I'm happy Method beat Serenity, that guild is full of elitistic jerks. Glad Sco was able to keep a top tier raiding guild with mostly new people.

I have to add that if Paragon was raided they will destroy this race faster that Exorsus. Exorsus is an awesome guild and I hope they win all the tiers this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    They underestimated other guilds. I am so happy that they lost with 'casuals' from Method.
    And this vid...

So cringy and elitist man.

Completely agree, total cringe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    So cringy and elitist man.
    As someone almost completly unaware of these things in the world first races, Sco doesn't sound/look any better =P

Honestly I'd wait to see until a "real" hard-tuned raid comes out (like HFC that took more than 2 weeks to clear) before shouting X is better than Y just because they cleared a few hours earlier =P

Deleted
    Before Legion came out i was watching a lot of the beta streams, on some of the Serenity streams their members where shittalking all other guilds, especially Method, all the time and saying they wouldn't have any competition for world firsts during Legion since they where the best and stuff.
    Kinda happy their arrogance got shat on now, and hoping it will get shat on for the rest of the expansion too.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    I always dislike Methid cause Paragon was way better, better strats and killed the harder and most well designed bosses first. But... Now I'm happy Method beat Serenity, that guild is full of elitistic jerks. Glad Sco was able to keep a top tier raiding guild with mostly new people.

I have to add that if Paragon was raided they will destroy this race faster that Exorsus. Exorsus is an awesome guild and I hope they win all the tiers this expansion.
    Huh? Paragon better than method? Paragon lost to Method in both BRF and HFC where paragon needed 50% more tries on the endbosses (or more than that)..

Deleted
    The only thing laughable here is how US with a 24 headstart as not even reached 6/7.

Now Sco has time to shave his beard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Gz for them.
    Allthough beaten by a russian guild must feel terrible.
    Could have been far worse, like getting beaten by an american guild.