Arms FR rotation HELP!

Just a little confused been trying to find out how to properly play this

My opener looks like this as of now

Charge - FR - BC + FR + Avatar/Bloodfury - FR - MS - CS+FR if tact proc slam FR slam FR - MS

and after opener it is it spam normal FR x3 - cs - MS if not CS or artifact - MS anyway? sorry i am actually a little lost and haven't raided in a awhile.

Ive been seeing logs where i see Hamstring? is this still macro'd into FR and used only during BC? Im looking at SimC and my DPS is way off can you guys help me with this.

Logs from this week https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...se%240&fight=1

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fuze - Last Friday at 10:22 AM
    https://lawskywall.github.io/

Read the above. It includes relic bis, trinket bis, and an Arms faq explaining the mysteries of haste, versatility and generally simple and common questions asked here skullnumbingly often.
    Credit goes to @icecold for working on the original profile for this simulation.

Each ">" for the opener is a GCD length of time
    Opener: Charge+FR > CS+FR > Wait GCD+FR>BC+Avatar+MS > Slam unless you can CS > Slam unless you can CS > Slam unless you can MS with 3FR (all GCD's after BC should have spamstring which means FR/HS at the same time)

Rotation
    >20% CS on CD (don't overwrite SD) -> MS on CD | FR when above 30 rage, slam when above 60 rage
    <20% CS on CD (don't overwrite SD) -> 22 (18 dauntless) rage execute using SD -> spam execute | FR if you're about to rage cap, save all FR stacks for BC

BC rotation
    >20% CS -> BC + 3FRMS on CD -> CS on CD -> slam if neither are up | spam FR and hamstring macro
    <20% CS -> BC + execute -> 3FRMS on last GCD | spam FR and hamstring macro

Notes
    -Use WB on last GCD before a BC if CS debuff is inactive
    -Do not delay BC more than 1-2 GCD for an SD proc.
    -Run out and charge a boss when MS and CS are on cooldown, and you've just swung. Practice running out to charge, instead of wasting heroic leap. (worth 28k~ dps)
    -On fights with cleave use Sweeping Strikes and put up CS debuff on as many targets as you can. With more than 5 targets use Cleave -> WB -> BC -> WW -> BS. Afterwards spread CS to as many targets as you can, while continuing your single target rotation.(edited)
    A place to post theorycrafting results in a digestable format.

Credits to Fuze and Icecold.

Hamstring no longer procs tactician, but its a free damage ( 0,2% )

Quote Originally Posted by Cmterio View Post

Read the above. It includes relic bis, trinket bis, and an Arms faq explaining the mysteries of haste, versatility and generally simple and common questions asked here skullnumbingly often.
    Credit goes to @icecold for working on the original profile for this simulation.

Opener: Charge+FR > CS+FR > Wait GCD+FR>BC+Avatar+MS > Slam unless you can CS > Slam unless you can CS > Slam unless you can MS with 3FR (all GCD's after BC should have spamstring which means FR/HS at the same time)

Rotation
    >20% CS on CD (don't overwrite SD) -> MS on CD | FR when above 30 rage, slam when above 60 rage
    <20% CS on CD (don't overwrite SD) -> 22 (18 dauntless) rage execute using SD -> spam execute | FR if you're about to rage cap, save all FR stacks for BC

BC rotation
    >20% CS -> BC + 3FRMS on CD -> CS on CD -> slam if neither are up | spam FR and hamstring macro

Notes
    -Run out and charge a boss when MS and CS are on cooldown, and you've just swung. Practice running out to charge, instead of wasting heroic leap. (worth 28k~ dps)
    -On fights with cleave use Sweeping Strikes and put up CS debuff on as many targets as you can. With more than 5 targets use Cleave -> WB -> BC -> WW -> BS. Afterwards spread CS to as many targets as you can, while continuing your single target rotation.(edited)

Do you go Sweeping Strikes for dungeons? I find the rotation a pain w/o Dauntless, but my damage on Trash outside bladestorm is appalling w/o it.

im rage starving sometimes, i also think its my gear too. Simc says atleast 300k im pulling no where close to that 180-220k. First boss on heroic under 160k :/
    Last edited by shinji204; 2016-09-30 at 03:30 AM.

Rotation

BC rotation

Notes

Thanks baby.

Rotation

BC rotation
    In rotation for below 20 % it says "save all FR stacks for BC" and in BC rotation below 20 % it says execute first and then use MS with 3 Stacks on the last gcd.
    Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to save the FR stacks for BC, if you're using MS at the end of BC. FR can be spammed for free anyway in BC, so regardless of having stacks saved beforehand or not, one will have 3 Stacks of FR ready for the last GCD inside BC. So why save FR Stacks for BC below 20 % in the first place?
    Last edited by Ftp; 2016-09-30 at 09:33 AM.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftp View Post
    In rotation for below 20 % it says "save all FR stacks for BC" and in BC rotation below 20 % it says execute first and then use MS with 3 Stacks on the last gcd.
    Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to save the FR stacks for BC, if you're using MS at the end of BC. FR can be spammed for free anyway in BC, so regardless of having stacks saved beforehand or not, one will have 3 Stacks of FR ready for the last GCD inside BC. So why save FR Stacks for BC below 20 % in the first place?
    thats a good question, i will ask to him about , maybe this part is outdated.

fixed my issue. Razer blade pro not registering my keystrokes! Thanks for all the help guys.