Looking at the rosters of guilds that have downed Mythic Xavius...

Most of the guilds have everyone with literally all of them equipped with legendaries.

What's their secret? I've been doing an absolute ton of Heroic/mythic/+ dungeons, doing the Emissary WQs, etc. and I have yet to get a Legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Most of the guilds have everyone with literally all of them equipped with legendaries.

What's their secret? I've been doing an absolute ton of Heroic/mythic/+ dungeons, doing the Emissary WQs, etc. and I have yet to get a Legendary.
    Multi-boxing of same character classes. Whichever one gets a legendary first is now your main.

Also given the bug once you had that first one you had a better chance at getting that 2nd or 3rd.

Deleted
    Endless grind of all content, but mostly mythic+

Anyone raiding at that level has been doing literally non-stop mythic+ runs "boosting" randos' keystones all day every day and getting three chests per run generally.

mythic+ farm for 15/hours a day

Put in the work get rewards. These guys are pretty much required to have 5 charcters equally geared so they can funnel gear into mains non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

Extremely dedicated grinding - 16 hours a day exclusively doing content that can reward you with a legendary. That, and a nice big bucket of luck. In many of these extremely high-end guilds, you'll find there are probably another 20 people who didn't get to join for Mythic progression because of their gear or lack of a BiS legendary. Secondary teams and so on.

You don't see all the less lucky people though.