Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    @Ulmita you are not retard. You simply cannot. And will not. Army doesn't work the way you would run

Deleted
    Im Greek myself and i dont give too much attention to this. It is apparent that Erdogan is cornered with mutltiple problems and he just need an excuse to change the agenda.

In any case this will aggravate his status even more while turkey is already considered an unfriendly country by most europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @Ulmita you are not retard. You simply cannot. And will not. Army doesn't work the way you would run
    It is a big problem when armed F-16s fly over Greek Islands, over civilians. With your latest NOTAMs you reserce a big part of the Aegean, meaning more dog fighting.

@Ulmita you are lying. No war plane flies over Greek population. Enjoy your hate. I enjoy my raki and fish time with my Greek students at University.

@Ulmita you are lying. No war plane flies over Greek population. Enjoy your hate. I enjoy my raki and fish time with my Greek students at University.
    Constantly you fly over our islands, multiple times per day. I know that they might not tell you what is going on, but you send your aircrafts over our populated islands in a daily bases. Sometimes 10, 20 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Constantly you fly over our islands, multiple times per day. I know that they might not tell you what is going on, but you send your aircrafts over our populated islands in a daily bases. Sometimes 10, 20 times a day.
    Got any proof for that? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Got any proof for that? Just curious.
    Other than greek media ?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmcc.../#2052e5b75c3f

In 2015 was over 2500 times, 2016 statistics incoming in a couple of months

Other than greek media ?
    I didn'T follow the thread, and it's our national holiday here in germany, and I am in a perticularily lazy mood. A link to said media would be apreciated. To clarify, I'm not trying to antagonize you.

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason when I hit 'first page' it sent me to the second. Just skimmed the opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I didn'T follow the thread, and it's our national holiday here in germany, and I am in a perticularily lazy mood. A link to said media would be apreciated. To clarify, I'm not trying to antagonize you.

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason when I hit 'first page' it sent me to the second. Just skimmed the opening post.
    too many results, just google.

Ulmita get over it. No shit happens. You keep posting that thing again and again. It is two sided. Actually it is good for two sides keeping our pilots in shape.

But really I won't be able to take you serious if you continue this. Really I have a raid tonight with my Greek buddies. Stop spewing hate, warmongering, nuke fantasy

Ulmita get over it. No shit happens. You keep posting that thing again and again. It is two sided. Actually it is good for two sides keeping our pilots in shape.

But really I won't be able to take you serious if you continue this. Really I have a raid tonight with my Greek buddies. Stop spewing hate, warmongering, nuke fantasy
    If you think i am imaging all this you should just go to any greek media or to our armed forces web site. I have no beef with Turkish people, i have problem though with Turkish politicians. They are most retards.

And don't worry, noone takes you seriously Gref. The facts that i am laying here are recorded in the EU and UN as Greek government files complains every single time.
    You need to keep your airforce from coming into our country. Coming here and saying that you don't its childish and retarded.

I have nothing more to discuss with you.

I dont say we dont. we definitely violate. Just like you. But the thing is you guys now do not have the money to sortie. So qq incrases from the butthurt greeks like you. In the past I have seen such complaints. Keep up with your hate spreading propaganda.

But still we agree on turkish politicians being idiots. so i got that going for me which is nice Anyway I am off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turkey is in NATO too so no, NATO wouldn't help. EU though is a different matter.
    I suspect that Turkey would get booted and Article 5 would be invoked and the US and the rest of Nato would be obliged to defend Greece. Could I be wrong? Perhaps. Which is why I gave an opinion.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Except Turkey is nato n many times stronger than lil greece.

- - - Updated - - -

Take off tinfoil hat..
    Obviously you play way too many strategy games and you see everything right out of the numbers.
    Maybe take a look back at how things change due to geographic locations, Islands using as defense bunkers and the two open war conflicts turkey faces atm.

I suggest you go to the bath and throw some water in your face, because IF it happens to see a war you will be running like mad and with your pants shitted.
    Watch out what you call "lil" because not so far ago, during WW2, Greece had a major victory against Italy invasion with more advanced army and at ill numbers facing 1:5.
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Just to make sure that everybody understands that erdogan has no idea what he is saying.
    12 islands and aegean islands were lost 10 years before the lausanne treaty.12 islands were occupied by italy and aegean islands were taken by greece. That means you cannot lose something that is not yours in the first place. Never mind the clown. But the topic here here, the title is at the same level of erdogan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilyos View Post
    Hey guys, it seems like you are a bit confused about Erdogan and it is really natural cause you didin't born in Turkey. He says those things not because Turkey is gonna invade greek islands or something. He is saying those things because Treaty of Lausanne was a big victory for the new turkey and atatürk. He is an extreme conservatist and in turkey, conservatists and seculars are in a conflict for lots of years. So he basicly hates Atatürk and he is saying that '' someone tried to show that lausanne was a big victory''. So shortly he is saying this because he is trying to piss of secular side of turkey and until this day nobody could say that in Turkey. Now he is saying that '' look i am this powerful that i can even say bad things about atatürk''. So nothing to be worry about for you, just inside issues about turkey. Sorry for bad english.

Also the treaty of sevres was forced onto ottoman empire. You can google it and see how bad that treaty for ottoman empire. After that atatürk started the independance war of turkey while the sultan of the empire was running away. And then we got the treaty of lausanne so it is a big victory.
    Thanks for explaining that. It does make sense, I've seen several times when politicians in a country attack another part to either gain support from people or show how tough they are.

No need to get inside shelters, this is a domestic issue. These statements are made all the time by conservatives to consolidate voters. It's just meant as a "take that" for secularists in the country. Turkey has a lot on its plate already, attacking Greece(lol, seriously) in the midst of all this would be suicidal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

All air space violations in the net are based on Greek army. Including the one which @Ulmita presented as "non-Greek source", but he missed the footer note "[...] based on data from Greek military". There is an ongoing dispute between the extent of the airspace. Best to my knowledge, the air space dispute is due to the extent of Turkish/Greek waters, and hence the dispute on above air space. Turkey is constantly using the water and the airspace above to assert her claim. This is how the "violations" are counted on the Greek side. Those numbers are nothing more than "hey, we are right, you are wrong" on Greece's end.

@Ulmita, you are wishing a war for Turkey, it's probably your wet dream but remember last two times. You trusted West in Cyprus, you got the hard kick in your ass. You trusted Britain in 1920 and it was a decimation for Greece. The war that you so desire between Greece and Turkey would be yet-another disaster for you. When shit gets real, others won't be so eager to engage in a conventional warfare with Turkey and save your ass. This also includes Russia. It is the the fools and warmongers like you lead the two campaigns against Turkey. Not sure if this desire of yours is pure historical ignorance, or plain madness.

Will I ever see you talking about how to improve the relations between Turkey and Greece?
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-10-04 at 08:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    All air space violations in the net are based on Greek army. Including the one which @Ulmita presented as "non-Greek source", but he missed the footer note "[...] based on data from Greek military". There is an ongoing dispute between the extent of the airspace. Best to my knowledge, the air space dispute is due to the extent of Turkish/Greek waters, and hence the dispute on above air space. Turkey is constantly using the water and the airspace above to assert her claim. This is how the "violations" are counted on the Greek side. Those numbers are nothing more than "hey, we are right, you are wrong" on Greece's end.

@Ulmita, you are wishing a war for Turkey, it's probably your wet dream but remember last two times. You trusted West in Cyprus, you got the hard kick in your ass. You trusted Britain in 1920 and it was a decimation for Greece. The war that you so desire between Greece and Turkey would be yet-another disaster for you. When shit gets real, others won't be so eager to engage in a conventional warfare with Turkey and save your ass. This also includes Russia. It is the the fools and warmongers like you lead the two campaigns against Turkey. Not sure if this desire of yours is pure historical ignorance, or plain madness.
    u.s. is an ally of greece. u.s. also has ships in the area and troops deployed near turkey in syria and iraq. turkey attacking greece would most likely result in the u.s. siding with greece. the u.s. could roll over turkey in it's sleep. turkey won't invade greece because it's not stupid enough to want to also fight the u.s. if i'm not mistaken it also had/has nuclear armed missle silos near turkey as well...
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-04 at 08:08 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

@breadisfunny
    US is also ally of Turkey. USA will try to prevent the war, but if it comes to that they will be neutral.

Let me educate you:

- Nukes you are talking about are stationed in Turkey.
    - USA has no more than 5k troops which are working in close coordination with Turkish army to fight against ISIS.
    - USA will not openly go against Turkey because of USA's base needs in Incirlik and overall support of Turkey for the campaigns of USA in ME.
    - USA has nothing to gain by supporting Greece, but lots to lose.
    - If USA sides with Greece and attacks Turkey, Russia and probably China will back Turkey up. This is how international politics and interest battles happen. You may want to read 19th century in Europe. You don't need to go back in time, look at the sides in Syria.

End of today's lecture for you.