Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I can understand that you upset about the state of warlocks. Most of us are. Especially when the nerf to our defense comes with 7.1 it will be even harder to accept it.

But please stay civil and don't throw around insults. Being mean doesn't help up. Best way is to forward constructive feedback to the devs through the Blizzard forum in a fashionable manner.

One very big issues warlocks do have is that they took away many spells and made those spells talents.

My advice to you is to reroll for the time being. I cannot promise you that Blizzard does realize the slump state the warlock class is in and is going to fix it, because I do not work at Blizzard. They may make warlocks appealing again, but at this point you can only hope and forward constructive criticism. If that isn't enough for you then a different class might be the best option since we are at the beginning of the expansion and you still have time to enjoy the new class

Deleted
    Best way is to forward constructive feedback to the devs through the Blizzard forum in a fashionable manner.

Good one but thanks anyway

There are 100 pages of constructive feedback on us forum. There are 3 threads because of thread cap. Also we have plenty of these on eu(but blue post in eu is nonexistent)......blizz will fix this.by buffing locks by 10%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    Best way is to forward constructive feedback to the devs through the Blizzard forum in a fashionable manner.

Good one but thanks anyway

There are 100 pages of constructive feedback on us forum. There are 3 threads because of thread cap. Also we have plenty of these on eu(but blue post in eu is nonexistent)......blizz will fix this.by buffing locks by 10%
    The buff for Destruction was actually lower than 10%. A few spells were buffed by 11%, but not all of them. So the real buff is more like 7%~ overall damage.
    If we take that in relation to other classes buffs and the lack of nerfs for stronger classes it didn't change much of the overall state of dps. Warlock and Affliction are still in the bottom third of dps.

Back to being constructive. Yes it does help. Even if it doesn't feel that way. Blizzard does see that there is a lot of feedback. Actually the quantity is a huge factor of human perception. If there are enough threads on the official forums about warlocks being unhappy then blizzards forum moderators do realize that and forward the big amount of criticism to the developers.

Just keep it civil and nice. Don't say stuff like "I am going to quit WoW, WoW is dead for me," or insult people or developers. They do have a hard job and there are like 34 specs in the game.
    Other classes, like Death Knights, have problems too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well..is that why you thought finding where blame lies and wishing them bodily harm on a fan forum is gonna help the situation?
    Trust me i dont believe that celestalon dik will somehow help warlocks.

People on internet are so serious its shocking .

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    1. Absurd numbers (mainly Chaos Bolt overtuned but also Incinerate, your filler, hitting like Optimus Prime)
    2. MF in ToT. "Yolo 1 billion yards aoe. See ya"
    3. KJC
    4. More HP than tanks
    5. FnB making shard generation completely insane with only 3 targets.

Last but this one's not on the class design but I find very few people talking about it : SoO was THE perfect raid for destro.
    Adds everywhere, heavy aoes. This counts a lot. The same spec in any other raid may not be that strong.

That's why, As this specific gameplay in these specific conditions will prolly never be back on, I think it's a mistake to take it as a refereence to compare future destro/warlock designs.
    So basically you're complaining about numbers? You know, the easiest to tweak?

The mechanics and flow of MoP destruction warlock was the best it was ever been. The spells complemented each other. Legion destruction has disjointed talents that contradict each other, so picking them is a trap.

The whole Legion warlock design is the most horrible. WoD warlocks looked miles better than this current iteration. Most warlocks are complaining about mechanics, maybe you should try playing one.

We are being moved to a cleave spec, we do jackshit in single target and our main spell is so expensive, too long of a cast, and hits lower than an instant spell. The spec is dead, and knowing the brains behind PVE and PVP, it will stay that way until they quit or get fired.

This is even worse than cataclysm warlocks, at least that design had some decent mechanics. Right now, it's just...

This spec has no baseline interrupt, unlike the rest. The spec has to spec for AOE to do AOE. Lmao.
    Last edited by sugarfree; 2016-09-30 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    I hope his dik explode.
    The stupidity + broken english make it such a rich trolling, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    The stupidity + broken english make it such a rich trolling, lmao.
    It really made me laugh way harder than I should've.

Blame yourself or God.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    The problem with this is the time-gating you put yourself into when/if the DO get around to fixing the issues at some point. All the rep. AP farming, Legendary farming etc....isn't something that can easily be picked back up at a later point when things are better. You have to trudge through the crap now as is so that IF things do turn around, you aren't so far behind that even thinking about catching up is ridiculous.
    True, but better than being miserable and not having fun throughout the duration of 2 years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    1. Absurd numbers (mainly Chaos Bolt overtuned but also Incinerate, your filler, hitting like Optimus Prime)
    2. MF in ToT. "Yolo 1 billion yards aoe. See ya"
    3. KJC
    4. More HP than tanks
    5. FnB making shard generation completely insane with only 3 targets.

Last but this one's not on the class design but I find very few people talking about it : SoO was THE perfect raid for destro.
    Adds everywhere, heavy aoes. This counts a lot. The same spec in any other raid may not be that strong.

That's why, As this specific gameplay in these specific conditions will prolly never be back on, I think it's a mistake to take it as a refereence to compare future destro/warlock designs.
    How are those the things wrong with MoP Destruction? They were the things right with MoP Destruction. I've played every iteration of Destruction Warlock from WotLK and up and MoP was by far the most fluid and fun to play iteration. In fact, if it would have WoD's FnB it would pretty much be perfect.

There is a case to be made for SoO MoP Destruction to be too high on numbers, but there was definitely nothing wrong with the mechanics. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Blizzard ever moved away from MoP's design. I don't understand how they could end up at the shit we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    Blame yourself or God.
    May the God strike those incompetent/biased warlock designers with his lightnings of wrath!!!!!

ps: I'm just joking (I'm an atheist anyway lol). The designers probably tried their best but the main agenda at the office commanded them to do otherwise. But I must admit that I LoLed hard at "dik explosion".

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you need someone to blame? Freaking kids these days.