Trinket help. Trash vs Single targer Bosses.

I am asking this question for both MM and BM. I mainly play BM in dungeons and raid as MM.

So I got two world quest trinkets. Both with 1123 Agility and 898 Mastery. Considering our stat priority for both specs is Agil>Mastery I've been mainly sticking with them. But after running a god awfully large amount of Mythic+ I got a few trinkets, but unsure if they're better, and if it actually makes a difference for trash.

I now have two 845 trinkets. Naraxas' Spiked Tounge and Tirathon's Betrayal. Now I figured for killing Dungeon bosses and Raid Encounters I will switch to these? but for trash packs in Mythic+. Will my pure stat Agil+Mastery trinkets be a better choice for killing the packs faster for BM?
    Last edited by sarym13; 2016-09-27 at 12:09 PM.

Bump, I too am curious about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khanix View Post
    Bump, I too am curious about this.
    I too am curious about this, and have a trinket dilemma of my own if anyone could weigh in with some suggestion.

Three-Toed Rabbit Foot (Mastery, 855) vs Bloodthirsty Instinct (850) vs Twisting Wind (865) vs Tempered Egg of Serpentrix (855+Socket).

Pretty much pairing the Bloodthirsty Instinct with any of the other 3, depending on the encounter. Usually TTRF on ST and TW on AoE.

Although, I have found the damage on both the Twisting Gale and Egg of Serpentrix to be extremely lackluster, despite the Twisting Gale simming very highly.

Deleted
    I'm jealous of every one of you with a good stat trinket. I haven't missed a single world quest and the BEST I've got so far is 840 with +crit ...

Deleted
    Stat prio is not agility>mastery

Its Mastery>Agility>haste>crit>vers

^This is for Marksmanship

SO really quick.... I seen the trinket BiS list and sims on Icy veins thanx to Azor. But can you clarify one thing up for me what ilvl does the Six feather fan trinket have to be in order to be that high of a sim??? and secondly Narraxx spiked tongue what Ilvl is that on the sim it doesnt specify. I assumed they werre all 850 but its kinda hard to find an 850+ six feather fan. and same question goes for the stat battery trinkets as well. What ilvl before they are considered competitive?

I am using an 840 NST and a 850 fulmination.
    I have a 835 mastery rabbits foot in my bag as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    Stat prio is not agility>mastery

Its Mastery>Agility>haste>crit>vers

^This is for Marksmanship
    Ugh one thing about this SO if I have the SHITTY Must binding shot random adds to get 15% haste proc legendary would it be more realistic to just use a better stated ring since there is 0 mastery on it???

Quote Originally Posted by ReklessJonez View Post
    SO really quick.... I seen the trinket BiS list and sims on Icy veins thanx to Azor. But can you clarify one thing up for me what ilvl does the Six feather fan trinket have to be in order to be that high of a sim??? and secondly Narraxx spiked tongue what Ilvl is that on the sim it doesnt specify. I assumed they werre all 850 but its kinda hard to find an 850+ six feather fan. and same question goes for the stat battery trinkets as well. What ilvl before they are considered competitive?

I am using an 840 NST and a 850 fulmination.
    I have a 835 mastery rabbits foot in my bag as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh one thing about this SO if I have the SHITTY Must binding shot random adds to get 15% haste proc legendary would it be more realistic to just use a better stated ring since there is 0 mastery on it???
    (M) is for Melee (Survival-only trinkets). These trinket sims are fairly preliminary, as not all trinkets have been implemented in the simulator yet. It is recommended that you hold onto all trinkets that drop, in case this simulation result changes. All trinkets are simulated at 850 iLvl, except for some trinkets like the Infallible Tracking Charm that are simmed at 815 as that is the highest they will ever go, and where noted. The margin of error is 0.1%, so around 250-400 DPS.
    see quoted text from guide above
    Last edited by jinsu; 2016-09-30 at 08:38 PM.