7+ Year Old Account

Your crazy Warcraft theories!

I think everyone has read some crazy theory, wether they believe it true or not. Wether they are serious or not, they can sometimes be fun to read as long as the theory is taking itself a bit TOO seriously and there's absolutely no backup for it. And there are a -lot- of theories regarding the the story and lore of Warcraft, many that can be quite interesting!

Do you have any crazy theories you'd like to share - serious or not?

I do have one, not too serious, but I like the idea just to have people go "Nope nope nope nope nope." Right now there's the talk about Sargeras wanting to Illidan's body as an avatar. There are also a lot of people discussing about wanting Sylvanas to go through some sort of redemption story, or at least if she can sacrifice herself somehow for the sake of her people.

So, how could the expansion "Legion" end? Sylvanas somewhat 'dies' and then appears as a Banshee once again, losing her body. Now, banshees can possess bodies - and in this case, there's a certain body of Illidan which is the best shot she's got.

Already I can imagine people liking Sylvanas for her looks will go "NO!" (and possibly others) but keep in mind! Xe'ra, Illidan's No. 1 Fangirl portraits Illidan as the most amazing, jolly, wonderful person that ever graced Azeroth - so, it has to be good, like the Light... Whereas Sylvanas, wether you think she's evil or a 'needed evil', is sort of like the... Dark.

So, the body of Illidan, the child of Light - the spirit of Sylvanas, the child of Dark.

Thus, "the child of Light and Dark" that will end the age of demons, as Xe'ra said it - while telling us how horrible we players are. Unless you're a Demon Hunter.

I seriously hate that Xe'ra.

So, dislike the theory a lot? Well... let's be honest, I SERIOUSLY hope this won't be the case but at least I think it's better than the whole Xe'ra storyline with what they do with Illidan and portaits us heroes as the bad guys with hate filling our hearts. But I wouldn't put it past Blizzard of trying to pull it off at this stage.

Deleted
    You just retold Legacy of The Void story...I don't know if I should laugh it of or get scared because it's blizzard we're talking about

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I think everyone has read some crazy theory, wether they believe it true or not. Wether they are serious or not, they can sometimes be fun to read as long as the theory is taking itself a bit TOO seriously and there's absolutely no backup for it. And there are a -lot- of theories regarding the the story and lore of Warcraft, many that can be quite interesting!

Do you have any crazy theories you'd like to share - serious or not?

I do have one, not too serious, but I like the idea just to have people go "Nope nope nope nope nope." Right now there's the talk about Sargeras wanting to Illidan's body as an avatar. There are also a lot of people discussing about wanting Sylvanas to go through some sort of redemption story, or at least if she can sacrifice herself somehow for the sake of her people.

So, how could the expansion "Legion" end? Sylvanas somewhat 'dies' and then appears as a Banshee once again, losing her body. Now, banshees can possess bodies - and in this case, there's a certain body of Illidan which is the best shot she's got.

Already I can imagine people liking Sylvanas for her looks will go "NO!" (and possibly others) but keep in mind! Xe'ra, Illidan's No. 1 Fangirl portraits Illidan as the most amazing, jolly, wonderful person that ever graced Azeroth - so, it has to be good, like the Light... Whereas Sylvanas, wether you think she's evil or a 'needed evil', is sort of like the... Dark.

So, the body of Illidan, the child of Light - the spirit of Sylvanas, the child of Dark.

Thus, "the child of Light and Dark" that will end the age of demons, as Xe'ra said it - while telling us how horrible we players are. Unless you're a Demon Hunter.

I seriously hate that Xe'ra.

So, dislike the theory a lot? Well... let's be honest, I SERIOUSLY hope this won't be the case but at least I think it's better than the whole Xe'ra storyline with what they do with Illidan and portaits us heroes as the bad guys with hate filling our hearts. But I wouldn't put it past Blizzard of trying to pull it off at this stage.
    Yet the Naaru still lead the assault on Black Temple to help kill Illidan. I'm sure that was part of the plan, praise the light!

No but seriously, my theory since the Wrathgate, has been that Sylvanas orchistrated the whole thing, to plague the horde and alliance, but Putriss screwed up something, maybe he wasn't suppose to plague anyone yet and so Sylvanas disawoed his actions as not of the Forsaken just to survive...

As well as, Sylvanas becoming Warchierf Is the most crappy thing ever. I was WAITING for one of the horde leaders to step up like "Yeah so... Vol'jin, hi... those spirits may be demons, dreadlords and shit cause you know.. you have a hole In your chest and there's fel coursing through your veins"

Sylvanas, as shown In Stormheim doesn't care for the Horde, she's misusing the Horde Forces for her own gains, when she's Immortal and can raise an endless army of Forsaken, she'll turn on us. The Alliance of The Forsaken and the Horde Is one of nececity, It's temporary, It's for the survival of both sides. And once one side gets the upper hand (Sylvannas) she'll betray us all... she's evil I tell you.

And lastly, she left us to DIE In Helheim, she didn't care, she took the Lantern, buggered off like "Screw you player, I'm out" and then we follow her In Stormheim and suddenly help her track down that Val'kyr chick and then she's like "Witness meee..." and then Cinematic.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

15+ Year Old Account
    This whole thing just Thrall's dream. At the end of the last expansion he will wake up, get dressed, and go to work at his job as a CPA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Sylvanas, as shown In Stormheim doesn't care for the Horde, she's misusing the Horde Forces for her own gains, when she's Immortal and can raise an endless army of Forsaken, she'll turn on us.
    While I totally agree with 100% of the post, this part should be pretty obvious. Even the ones who defend Sylvanas and her actions must realize that once she gets all that power, she is SO likely going to turn and say "You know, Horde, you'd be SO much better off if you were all just undead - let me fix that for you..."

I bet you there's a 50 50 chance within the next 3 or 4 expansions we either fight Arthas again, or he becomes an ally. Either one.