Mutilate Rotation

Okay, it took me 2 days to get used on using Exsanguinate, and have to admit, i am having the most fun with the specc since ever.

I have a few questions to ask other rogues here on forums :

1. Do I always save vanish for a 6CP Rupture, for example, if my rupture is like 20+ seconds currently, is a waste to use Vanish on garrote?

2. Do I use garrote before or after Exsanguinate, since it will expire during it, and still be on CD for a few seconds after that?

3. Should i always refresh Rupture before casting Exsanguinate, same example as questuion one, if there is 15-20 seconds left on Rupture, is it worth getting Exsanguinate in, without refreshing that?

If i think of any more questions, will post them in the thread, nothing comes to mind at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    You want to use vanish on rupture with Nightstalker. don't waste your vanish on anything else. The best combo is to use exsang on a Nightstalker buffed rupture.

Use garrote on CD... The way exsang work is it speed up the bleed. Because of the fact that garrote as a CD making it last 7sec instead of 15sec doesn't change the total dmg from it... It's not a bad thing to try to have it up when u cast exsang but don't feel to guilty to cast it before u can refresh it.

Finally yes, you alwayse want to exsang the longest rupture possible so alwayse a 6 CP on and with pandemic if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    You want to use vanish on rupture with Nightstalker. don't waste your vanish on anything else. The best combo is to use exsang on a Nightstalker buffed rupture.

Use garrote on CD... The way exsang work is it speed up the bleed. Because of the fact that garrote as a CD making it last 7sec instead of 15sec doesn't change the total dmg from it... It's not a bad thing to try to have it up when u cast exsang but don't feel to guilty to cast it before u can refresh it.

Finally yes, you alwayse want to exsang the longest rupture possible so alwayse a 6 CP on and with pandemic if possible.
    What talent setup compliments the exsanguinate build if I may ask?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    What talent setup compliments the exsanguinate build if I may ask?
    211x131 for stats you want full crit versa as bleed don't scale with haste or mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    211x131 for stats you want full crit versa as bleed don't scale with haste or mastery.
    So what's the deal with EP for the bleed build. Why not hemo?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    So what's the deal with EP for the bleed build. Why not hemo?
    Elaborate Sims higher XD ... I think both are viable option but since the bleed nerf in late pre patch elaborate planning is siming a bit higher.