Deleted

New hearthstone heroportrait

There is a new hearthstone hero which is great... except for the fact that you can only obtain her if you live in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy which I don't.

Does anyone know of a way to get the portrait even if you do not live in the previous listed countries,
    or will this hero be only obtainable for 1/3d of the wow community?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Night elves are awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Night elf sentinel View Post
    There is a new hearthstone hero which is great... except for the fact that you can only obtain her if you live in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy which I don't.

Does anyone know of a way to get the portrait even if you do not live in the previous listed countries,
    or will this hero be only obtainable for 1/3d of the wow community?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Night elves are awesome
    Might want to double check this but if amazon prime offers a service where you live then there is a good chance you can get the portrait by linking your twitch account to that amazon prime as you automatically get the twitch prime as well.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they're looking into a way for us to get it if we don't live in those countries.
    Or you could proxy it to make it think you live there.
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2016-10-01 at 01:09 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

What hero are you talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    They said they're looking into a way for us to get it if we don't live in those countries.
    Or you could proxy it to make it think you live there.
    You need to verify the billing address of your credit card to match your location, so a simple proxy won't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...200_countries/

^This guide works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What hero are you talking about?
    The Tyrande Priest Character is attached to this Twitch Prime promotion.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Since there's already a thread about this, I'll just close this one here. Even if Hearthstone has a smaller forum here, it's more useful to condense information in this case-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Hero-Tyrande/