Outlaw Thunderfury artifact farming Neltharion's Lair in under 5 minutes with 4-5 rog

I thought I would make a video for those you still don't know the best farming route for the first Thunderfury binding. Video can be seen here:

youtu.be/82Okr8eHhb4

Deleted
    I told you so! It will be a simple drop in two dungeon! I TOLD YOU ALL! DAMN!

I got fraction because i told you all the truth it will be a simple drop at the mega thread about the hidden skin for outlaw rogue... Bad acting choise from mod!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-05 at 09:14 PM. Reason: reversed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    I told you so! It will be a simple drop in two dungeon! I TOLD YOU ALL! DAMN!

I got fraction because i told you all the truth it will be a simple drop at the mega thread about the hidden skin for outlaw rogue... Bad acting choise from mod!
    Haha then you were right after all. Somehow whenever I think of moderators, I think of William Wallace in the background screaming ''Freeeedoooom!'' Braveheart style.

Anyways, thnx for the vid, I will try it tonight. But most likely it will get fixed with a hotfix very quickly... Blizz wants us to suffer the boredom of LFD first before we are able to get the artifact skin.

If anyone wants to join, add me... Horde EU Paincake#2223.
    Last edited by mmoc46aaf38d4c; 2016-10-01 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Haha then you were right after all. Somehow whenever I think of moderators, I think of William Wallace in the background screaming ''Freeeedoooom!'' Braveheart style.

Anyways, thnx for the vid, I will try it tonight. But most likely it will get fixed with a hotfix very quickly... Blizz wants us to suffer the boredom of LFD first before we are able to get the artifact skin.

If anyone wants to join, add me... Horde EU Paincake#2223.
    Oh god thanks for the vid it's awesome, people that find that kind of trick will always amaze me in this game. Paincake i've added you on bnet if you're doing a group tonight