Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    But then again you do a 9+2 and you get credit for +10 without having to deal with the extra affix. That particular scenario doesn't make much sense to me.

PS: For what it's worth, one guildie of mine got a mythic 8 item from the chest even though we did 8+2.
    Are you sure that's how it works? We cleared +9 with 2 chests and I recall our UIs saying our personal best was lvl, not 10. We ended up going back for the lvl 11 and a 2 hour wipe fest with many 1 shorting abilities funsies :P

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Are you sure that's how it works? We cleared +9 with 2 chests and I recall our UIs saying our personal best was lvl, not 10. We ended up going back for the lvl 11 and a 2 hour wipe fest with many 1 shorting abilities funsies :P
    Some people argue that it does. I don't think it does. Much like you we did a 8+2 and our UI had 8 as personal best and one of our group (the rest of us completed the +10) got a relic that says "Mythic 8 Titanforged" on it from the weekly chest.

Deleted
    +9 with 1 chest on my resto shaman (DT) with pugs, couldn't do +10 Arcway cause it's a lower geared alt (ilvl 845 with only 12 artifact points now) and healing that with the necrotic affix and the +100% HP was way too brutal for that gear.

Haven't trieharded yet on monk but did +7 MoS with 2 chests with some pugs with relative ease.

Deleted
    +5 in time. Higher is more Stress.

+5 DHT. I was tanking. I am not a great tank.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

heroic dungeons

Double chested Nelth's Lair +7. WW Monk, Marks Hunter, Havoc DH(me), Veng DH and Resto Druid.

+13 Maw of Souls Bolstering/Overflowing/Tyrannical as DH Tank

Does anyone know if blizzard commented on the leaderboard situation or if there is a way to track specific realms highest mythic+ runs?

10+ Year Old Account
    managed a 9+, yeah. never going above 5 again
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

M+3 just because i had a key and a friend didnt wanted me to destroy it

10+ Year Old Account
    +3
    Really hasn't been a priority for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried mythic + 2 Black Rook Hold and wiped. Never tried again mythic +.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    But then again you do a 9+2 and you get credit for +10 without having to deal with the extra affix. That particular scenario doesn't make much sense to me.

PS: For what it's worth, one guildie of mine got a mythic 8 item from the chest even though we did 8+2.
    The weekly chest only counts the best dungeon you actually did at a given level. You don't get credit for levels you skip by upgrading your keystone more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I doubt anyone has done a +12 within the time limit but I'd love to see it if I'm wrong.
    We have done a 15 within the time limit, comfortably lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abz0...ature=youtu.be

there are 4 groups in the world including ours that I know off that have completed a 15. 2 EU and 2 U.S ( there maybe others I am just not aware of them)
    Last edited by hotspurz; 2016-10-09 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz1991 View Post
    We have done a 15 within the time limit, comfortably lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abz0...ature=youtu.be

there are 4 groups in the world including ours that I know off that have completed a 15. 2 EU and 2 U.S ( there maybe others I am just not aware of them)
    Your group's dps is very high though, what kinda of gear do you have? Also I feel like this speaks to the question "What kind of gear should you need to have to clear higher mythic+ levels?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    Your group's dps is very high though, what kinda of gear do you have? Also I feel like this speaks to the question "What kind of gear should you need to have to clear higher mythic+ levels?"
    We average are 872, with 28-29 artifact traits on all of us.

Deleted
    Above +10 right now (and the magic +15) is entirely about affixes and how willing you are to use the new DPS prepots on-CD. It's VERY doable if you keep Old War and Deadly Grace on CD, essentially potting at LEAST every Boss and every second trash pack.

+9, haven't really pushed too much, just doing random shit with random guldies.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    The weekly chest only counts the best dungeon you actually did at a given level. You don't get credit for levels you skip by upgrading your keystone more than once.
    People keep quoting me, without reading the discussion. I never said that you get credit, other people did.

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz1991 View Post
    We average are 872, with 28-29 artifact traits on all of us.
    I feel like 15 should be doable at 865, as that's the highest you can reliably get from Mythic+. 7 ilvls higher than that is quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.