Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The vengeance DH hidden artifact is just a low drop off a boss we can only kill (once a day) if we take the proper class hall trait instead of the other, more useful one.

Needless to say I'm rather pissed, because I'll probably never see it, while most other classes can farm for theirs, at least the ones I've seen, and they don't need to give up a useful class hall trait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    So, is my definition ofg hidden skewed, or is this some of the laziest designs ever, not to mention so much wasted potential for awesome clue hunting, it hurts all of my creative neurons. Somebody at Blizzard failed big time, it's like an awesome bossfight with a lore laden villain without any mechanics. (sorry Patchwerk, we still like you)
    It is a hidden appearance because it doesn't show on the appearance tab. Just because it is hidden in one spot doesn't mean it has to be hidden everywhere in order to fit the definition.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is a hidden appearance because it doesn't show on the appearance tab. Just because it is hidden in one spot doesn't mean it has to be hidden everywhere in order to fit the definition.
    I'm not disappointed that it is not hidden by every definition of the word. I would have had to actively avoid all spoilers in order to be entitled to do so.
    I'm disappointed in the execution of acquisition of said appearance.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Considering blizzard did hype up the hiddens a bit, I can understand the disappointment. Many people put many many hours into finding these hiddens out, when in the end, half of them were just AK gates, some of them rep gates with no hinting of said gate. Its no surprise many are disappointed.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg