So basically, youre not allowed to do +2 Keystones

Unless youre a carry group or someone who has a +2 keystone to give to the carry group.

Nice.

You can do whatever the hell you want, make your own group

Am I missing something? I just pugged 3 +2 keystone groups. one of them was my own and I'm ilvl 838...

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    Am I missing something? I just pugged 3 +2 keystone groups. one of them was my own and I'm ilvl 838...
    Apparently you havent taken a look at the LFD tool. Its nearly 90% carry groups hogging all the keystones.

Quote Originally Posted by demapples22 View Post
    Apparently you havent taken a look at the LFD tool. Its nearly 90% carry groups hogging all the keystones.
    Supply and demand, people like to be carried, don't want to get carried? make your own group

You can make your own whine thread, why not make your own group instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I joined one of these yesterday and it was a............learning experience at best.

The healer, tank, and I basically carried the two 150k dps (one which had the key). Would have gotten the two chest time if the dps didn't die so many times. :/

Fun times!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    I think you should put in some effort and make your own group.

Join a guild, solve your problems

If you are relying on the cesspool that is the premade finder.. you did it to yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Not allowed to" Love this guy.

Deleted
    The problem isn't the quality of play, it's that you're being forced into higher Mythic+ instead of being able to reset and do up to +3 again. It's mostly Blizzard's fault for making Mythic+ spammable, since it's simply the most efficient way to do anything, gear or AP. It created a weird situation where high-level groups are sucking up all the low-level keys, outright paying people for their +2 or +3, to farm them.

Exorsus did that to an insane degree, which is why they already half-way outgeared mythic EN when they cleared it.

I guess i was carried by my guild, i'm ilevel 821 after getting to 810 and guild boosted me through some normal mythics, and got to 815, then i got maw of souls Mythic+2 and then we ran through that as a guild, i only died right at the end just as we killed the last boss, Got 2 chests and a +4 mythic stone aswell. I actually did more dps that a better geared warrior.

What class/spec are you?

Ilvl doesnt matter near as much as your class/spec, it's really retarded how badly classes are balanced in 5 man where the instance is made up of 90% trash clearing.

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    What class/spec are you?

Ilvl doesnt matter near as much as your class/spec, it's really retarded how badly classes are balanced in 5 man where the instance is made up of 90% trash clearing.
    I play rogue / demon hunter but yeah I just make my own groups

How do you get a +2 stone to get carried? I'd love to get carried, but I cant even get in a group to get +2.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    How do you get a +2 stone to get carried? I'd love to get carried, but I cant even get in a group to get +2.
    just be persistent i got into a normaly mythic with 827 last week on my rogue, then you can get 1 carry...

I think he is pointing out that a lot of progression guilds are trying to run +2 keystones for the AP. So a lot of people with keystones go right to those groups which lowers the keystones for that difficulty.

I don't have an issue with this because it means my +2 keystone on my alt will get three chests if I go with a carry group or I have the option of making my own and it being easy to create a group. This makes those difficulties easier to deal with IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Make your own group or get 3 friends and offer "carry" if thats how people want to call it. You can even promise 3 chests guaranteed since you won't see them again why care? Go do your thing and GG. People will soon find this shit can't fly and then things will be normal again. Or even worse which is the current normal in wow.
    I mean the actual top guilds are specifically telling you they are 865+ and you can easily look at the group Like when we do carries. But honestly carries are gonna die down for a bit. There is no reason now that progression is almost over for us to grind AP at AK lvl 5. when we don't have any content for atleast 2 months. Rather wait for AK+10 then grind hard for 2 weeks before Trials comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by demapples22 View Post
    Unless youre a carry group or someone who has a +2 keystone to give to the carry group.

Nice.
    You realize that each player gets one keystone, right?

You realize "carry", in this context, means no money exchanged, just good players willing to bring anyone to play who has a low key, right?

You realize you can also form a group to "carry" +2 keystones also, right?

Some players just simply do not understand that when you engage in an activity, you want others you do it with to be of a similar ability. You wouldn't make this post if you got cut from a baseball team, or anything else in life. You wouldn't be mad if your buddies who are awesome at golf didn't want to bring along a beginner. I really truly do not understand this kind of complaint. It must just be kids making these posts. That is the only logical explanation.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-10-01 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    I have no problem finding groups for that, usually after about 3 declines. It's a bit annoying, but meh, not too bad. What's bad are the players, at times.

It's certainly easier than finding a capable guild. "Just find a guild" is hilariously useless advice.