[A] Recurrent Recruiting Heal/DPS For Heroic & Mythic!

Hello to all inhabitants of Sylvanas!

<Recurrent> is a mythic raiding guild looking to progress mythic in legion, and is looking for more members to add to our raid team. We need more active, dedicated players willing to put in the effort that we are. We offer a stable and social raiding environment and possess a strong desire to keep progression going.

Openings
    What we're ultimately after is a stable roster of reliable players - provide us with what we're after, and there's no reason we wouldn't consider you no matter what class or role you play. We value the player, not the class.

How to Join Us
    We like our members to apply on our website: [recurrent-sylvanas.enjin.com]. We find that the very existence of the application process filters out those who will be unwilling to put in the effort we expect. After all, if a player can't be bothered to spend 5-10 minutes filling in an application, how likely is it that they'll be running mythic dungeons for valor upgrades every week?

What Will the Weekly Raiding Schedule Look Like?
    We raid 3 days a week, 19:45-23:00 Server time, on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday.

What do we Expect from You?
    As I stated earlier, we primarily value activity and dedication. If I were to make a list of desirable traits in a raider applying to the guild, gear would be the least important on my list. Prove your reliability, your dedication and your willingness to listen, and we'll happily gear you up. We do, however, expect you to put in your own effort outside of raiding days in order to gear yourself up where you can; for instance, we'd like you to be running as many mythic dungeons as possible every week for valor upgrades. You will, of course, find plenty of people in the guild willing to run these with you.

What Happens when I Join the Guild?
    When your application has been approved, you'll be invited to the guild as a 'trial raider'. During your trial period, you'll be judged on your attendance rate, your attention to boss mechanics, your level of preparation and the effort you put into improving your character outside of raids. Depending on these factors, your trial period may last no longer than 7-10 days. Conversely, we have some members who have never shed their 'trial' status because of poor attendance or poor attitude.

For any interested applicants, I will leave my Bnet tag [VarmenBork#2675] and once again our guild website [recurrent-sylvanas.enjin.com]. You will find practically any information you need on our website, and the application process is fairly self-explanatory, but if you have any questions add me and I'll happily have a chat with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: We are looking for 1 healer (pref priest or hpala) and a couple of dps but all applicants are considered.

Our current progress is 7/7 nm and 2/7 hc.

Update: 4/7 hc with 1% wipe on Elerethe Renferal.

We are still looking for 1 healer and a few dps (pref with healing/ tank OS).

The classes we really need are: DK, WW monk, hunter, mage and rogue but all applicants are considered so don't hesitate to apply at our website!