Outlaw - GS - SM - QD

Which ones better for mythic + and raiding ?
    Ghostly strike, Swordsmaster, Quick draw ?
    And why?
    EDIT :
    What's the best cleave talent for outlaw? Swords + Cannoon barrage ?
    Last edited by Tengokuq; 2016-10-01 at 09:15 PM.

Raiding Ghost Strike
    Mythic+ I guess you could take Swordmaster but I've been rolling with Ghost Strike, it's cheap and you can always apply it, whatevs :P

Numbers says Ghost Strike - ww .mmo-champion.com/threads/2057666-Simulationcraft-results-for-Legion-Expansion-(7-0) - check out the first post and the link in that thread. I ran with Ghost Strike, but I felt it kind of got in the way in Mythic+ situations, so I'm using swordmaster and feel really fine with it, if I'd need every last inch of dps on a single target fight (with adds, probably in a raid situation) I'd jump back to Ghost Strike.

Don't be afraid of trying it out - I mean maybe not in a mythic+ situation, but do some heroics with various setups - nothing can beat that tbh. G'luck mate!
    Last edited by Aelsca; 2016-10-01 at 09:11 PM.

There's too much target switching in M+ for Ghostly Strike, particularly in the ever-so popular +2/3c runs. If you notice your Strike not running the full duration a lot of the time, that's a good indicator you should be using Swordmaster instead.

But do keep in mind that "M+" is somewhat of a broad spectrum. M+2 farm runs are VASTLY different from M+10 weekly chest pushes, and will favor different setups.