Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you remember your first kiss?

I think it was my cousin when I was still only 6 or 7. We didn't know any better.

10+ Year Old Account
    One cannot remember that which has yet to happen

Like London, it was a lot more moist than I expected.

Deleted
    A bit evil, scr: It must have been your first contact with alcohol :P

Yes.

I could even point out the exact spot it happened in if I was in my old High School.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember the first one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    One cannot remember that which has yet to happen
    The Anime avatar and banner kinda tell the tale indeed.

Maybe you can buy one of those pillows with an anime girl on it and kiss that

No, I can't even remember anything about my first kiss as an adult except who it was with.

I think I was six or seven and it was with my uncle. Open mouth, no tongue. It's a little foggy but I may have also gotten to second base.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 years old, I was watching my older brother play basketball while my sister gossiped with her friends. I was sitting on the curb bouncing a ball and talking with my older sisters friends little sister, she was a year or two older then me.

My family was always open about sex, or atleast anatomy, so me and S tarted talking about shit 1st grader talk about, which in my school was what sex and loving kisses, so she mentioned to me the French kiss, I being 8 have no idea what that meant and asked her to show or explain to me.

She choose to show me so we won't to her backyard, it was night time and everyone was in the front talking or playing basketball so it was pretty private. We were back there for a minute locked lips before we back to the front, I still remember that kiss and for the most part it's in the top 3 for me.

Deleted
    yes, i turned my head not thinking she was going to go in for the kiss, she ended up kissing my ear, we both felt awkward for a few moments until we kissed properly a few mins later and a brighton bus stop, classy

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    8 years old, I was watching my older brother play basketball while my sister gossiped with her friends. I was sitting on the curb bouncing a ball and talking with my older sisters friends little sister, she was a year or two older then me.

My family was always open about sex, or atleast anatomy, so me and S tarted talking about shit 1st grader talk about, which in my school was what sex and loving kisses, so she mentioned to me the French kiss, I being 8 have no idea what that meant and asked her to show or explain to me.

She choose to show me so we won't to her backyard, it was night time and everyone was in the front talking or playing basketball so it was pretty private. We were back there for a minute locked lips before we back to the front, I still remember that kiss and for the most part it's in the top 3 for me.
    I love that story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yes, it tells the tale of me having a hobby

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I remember. Wish I didn't.

Long story short, I wasn't really ready for it. But I wanted to try anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Yes, it tells the tale of me having a hobby
    That made me sad. Thanks a lot.

What kind of kiss?

My true first was in the first grade at a birthday party.

My first "romantic" first kiss was when I was in 8th grade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it depends. We used to do kissing games in my school so my first kiss was when i was 6 or 7. But I don't really count that as a real kiss which I first then did when I was 14.

It was 9th grade, and we were at the school after-hours to see a school play. We made our way outside and she just went for what ended up being a big, wet, sloppy french kiss.

Immediately after, she said, "Hm... I've had better."
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I was 6 and it was with my uncle's wife's cousin. I was always the little charmer.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-10-01 at 09:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Maybe you can buy one of those pillows with an anime girl on it and kiss that
    Sure he can Rem is extremely popular . Mine was when I was 4 it was my babysitters sister. My first real kiss was in 8th grade.

NOTE: I went with the one that had clothes on.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2016-10-01 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, it was as horrible as a MOTHER FUCKER... son of a bitch!

Glad i put years of experience away from that terrible, terrible event. Let me tell you basement dwellers, it is a fine thing now when you french kiss a girls throat with her own juices.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-10-01 at 09:13 PM.