Deleted

Israel confronts Ukraine on their white-washing vast participation of holocaust.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/30/...th-their-past/
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218402
    http://www.groundreport.com/masks-sc...rything-right/
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-ukra...zi-atrocities/
    http://hamodia.com/2016/09/29/rivlin...-nationalists/

Rivlin Holocaust Remark Riles Ukrainian Nationalists.

By Zalman Ahnsaf
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 1:04 pm | כ"ו אלול תשע"ו

YERUSHALAYIM - Comments made by Israeli President Reuven Rivlin about the role of Ukrainians in the Holocaust sparked denials from nationalist factions following his speech to the country’s parliament on Wednesday.

Rivlin said that members of the nationalist OUN militia and others were complicit in the Nazi extermination of Jews in Ukraine, according to a Jewish Telegraphic Agency report.

The speech was given ahead of a ceremony at Babi Yar to commemorate the murder 75 years ago of at least 33,000 Jews at that ravine in Kiev. Rivlin cut short a state visit to fly back to Israel for the funeral of Shimon Peres.

“About half a million Jews were murdered in what is now Ukraine during World War II, in Babi Yar and many other places, they were shot in forests or in ravines,” Rivlin stated. “Many collaborators in these crises were Ukrainians. Among them, combatants of the OUN stand out especially [for how] they humiliated Jews, killed them, and in many cases betrayed them to the Germans.”

His acknowledgment of Ukrainian heroism during the Holocaust — Yad Vashem has honored 2,544 Ukrainians with the title of Righteous among the Nations — did not quell the wave of indignation.

Senior historian Volodymyr Vyatorovych, director of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance, accused Rivlin of repeating a Soviet “myth” about Ukrainians’ participation in Nazi atrocities.

Bogdan Chervak, the first deputy chairman on the State Committee for TV and Radio of Ukraine, said that “What Rivlin did can unambiguously be interpreted as spitting in the face of Ukrainians” at a time when the people he accused of perpetrating crimes are no longer alive to defend themselves.

More than 20 Jewish groups expressed concern about rising denial of the Holocaust in Ukraine in a joint statement last July, and it may be that which prompted Rivlin to address the issue with specificity.

Ukrainian nationalists have been posting pictures and addresses of Russian pilots in Arabic terrorist forums. Those people are not right in the head. It's baffling that Victoria Nudleman still gives them cookies, support and money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Ukrainian nationalists have been posting pictures and addresses of Russian pilots in Arabic terrorist forums. Those people are not right in the head. It's baffling that Victoria Nudleman still gives them cookies, support and money.
    They want dogs barking at Russia, the madder the more bark...it also explains why Washington supports "moderate" beheaders in Syria.

They want crazy peoples to change status quos across the world when other policies fails, as a last resort (though in some like Skroe, that's the first answer, lol..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-10-02 at 12:49 PM.

This is the reason why taking nationalism a bit too far is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    This is the reason why taking nationalism a bit too far is stupid.
    Any amount of nationalism is too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Any amount of nationalism is too far.
    Absolutely any? Even "I love my country!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Absolutely any? Even "I love my country!"?
    "I love my country" is hardly a nationalism though. Well, depends on the context, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Whitewashers anywhere can go to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?