Poll: Are You?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Very much so, but many of the systems are starting to show their flaws. Legendaries are definitely a bust, the whole gearing system, with WF and TF is kind of pointless and annoying (ironically, it's probably the worst of casual players) with trinkets being an absolute disaster. There's no day I'd play without thinking how much flying would make things more fun.

All it all tho, pretty damn good. Mythic+, Artifact and AP grind always giving something to do, WQs, interesting professions, FISHING ARTIFACT, even Order Hall is pretty good - a less invasive version of Garrison. Raiding is pretty good too, tho can't wait for Nighthold - EN looks like shit.

Deleted
    I do, but it has become an uninspiring repetition of log in, do some world quests, send my champions on missions, try to do some mythic dungeons and log off.

I don't really feel the urge to play when I get home, but when I do log in I'm not having a bad time. It's kind of in the middle, more of "meh" than a yay or nay.

I love the game but I hate that I have to go to work everyday and need to take a break from the game. It offers so much stuff that I feel like falling behind. But in the end I have like minded ppl to play with and we are going slowly working towards the higher lvl dungeons and mythic raiding. All in all I'm pretty happy and overwhelmed after my 4years break from wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vx-Odessa-xV View Post
    Nope, bored as hell cause my class got turned into garbage, stripped of all mobility, group utility, decent damage, not having a built-in on demand cleave attack which makes us the only melee without one, and best yet a mastery change that made us into Cata warrior 2.0 playstyle, the playstyle removed from the game of "his C smash, spam the pretty buttons" because it was "clunky and poorly designed". So 3 xpacs later we got judgment of colossal smash.

Yup, no real fun here at all honestly. Too much ability removal to make any class/spec really feel like they are something unique and different....now everything is 3 buttons and don't stand in fire. Not my kind of enjoyment when actually learning and perfecting your play should always be the target of any game. Now we just get it on a plate and are told "stack this stat".

#RetLivesMatter
    Wow so you must have breezed through Mythic+10 and higher dungeons, done all the achievements and cleared EN on heroic and mythic as well? I mean after all it is all just "3 buttons and don't stand in fire" now right?

Oh wait, no of course you haven't

If you said no it most likely means you don't enjoy WoW, not Legion.

The game is getting more and more tiresome by each day that passes.
    It was great at first, as always when something is fresh and new.
    But now when I've gotten 850-860 on 3 chars (no legendaries) it feels like my progression has come to a halt.
    One way to progress gear is by doing mythic EN - I've already killed all on heroic, I don't feel the need to bother with mythic.
    The other way is to grind mythic+ repeatedly for titanforged gear, which is boring.

At this point it's basically raid mythic, or play WorldofDiablo3 i.e huge RNG grind for ancient gear (titanforged).

The whole system where your key gets depleted upon failure is also awful.
    I get the idea, but it makes people too afraid to run it, and people become way too nazi about who they bring along, what class etc.
    Class balance is also absolutely dogshit. Some classes just aren't balanced around 5 mans where the majority of the time is spent clearing trash.
    This means if the class isn't good at bursting high AOE damage coupled with AOE stuns, your class is a deadweight.

Yes, although since we've now finished Heroic EN, and our "guild" consists of people scattered across about four realms, that may be about to change.

They need to make XRealm Mythic raiding a baseline feature now. Especially now the endgame focus seems to be on Mythic+ dungeons.

im still gearing my main and didnt even finish leveling my first alt, loads of stuff to do and 7.1 soon with even more stuff to do.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

No i don't enjoy it.

Everything is 1 big rng for me.

Played preaty much all tanks in last 2 expansions both MoP and WoD.
    Played healers and tanks in wotlk and cata and was only tankin in TBC.

Now this game has become one big "spin the wheel" shit that i do not enjoy.
    Lengendary + bad luck protection even tough i have 2 of them on my main paladin i think this is one of the worst things to have hit the game in the recent future.

The all so mighty titan/warforged gear that can be rolled on anything and everything from every where and if you are not lucky you fall behind on gear so fast...

I have cleared normal en heroic en and i'm working on downing 3rd boss on mythic Ursoc, nythendra and spider have been dead for 2 resets with kills repeated on them with ease.

Now the problem for me is this as a raid leader of my guild i feel some people are fallen behind in the gear department because they simply do not have the time to run 10+ or so mythic + dungeons a day and pray for items to drop.

And i feel it is hurting moral for many people because they know they have fallen behind but the only thing they could do is pray to the rng gods to deliver for them that 1-2-3 dungeons they can do a day or raids(which let me tell you are far actually worse source of gearing characters then running millions of m+ a day).

All in all i like how legion is but i do not enjoy it one bit because it is not made for people who do not have 10h a day to spent on it and because we as people are known to strive to be the best all those streamers currently putting hours upon hours make it even harder for the normal people to play the game because "every one feels the need to be the best" but you can't do that if you cant put in the time no matter how skilled you are.

So yeah Randomlegiongenerator not my cup of tea at the moment.
    And i haven't un-subbed like ever since the day i bought the burning crusade.
    But now i'm strongly considering it.

Pace is dropping off a bit. Several grinds are starting to get a bit uninspiring.

Initial lvl 110 experience was amazing but Suramar gating is a bit extreme. Should be able to complete the entire zone with Honored. Stopping flow mid-zone to farm rep to continue just doesn't sit well with me.

Order hall resource grind is fine mostly because I just let it happen passively and don't fret about it.

Artifact power is starting to slow down significantly (AP level 21). Since I will soon have no Suramar quests available due to low rep, it will grind to a halt.

WQs are fun but I just do the emissary each day unless I need an item from somewhere.

Normal Mythic dungeons (no keystone) should go on the LFD ASAP! No real reason to have to suffer through finding a group for a Normal Mythic. Difficulty is not that high.

I'm tired of the world quests. They do repeat very often, especially in Suramar (deliver Wine, free prisoners, kill couriers, make wine, free Su'resh). The crafting system also annoys me. The expansion is also very alt-unfriendly. I also dislike the RNG everywhere. Some people have two legendaries or even three, even on their alts and I have none and those who go some are not always lucky since there are crap legendaries, too. I dislike that luck is the most important factor now.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Getting to 110 was amazing, doing Suramar first time around was amazing, but why the hell did CoS/Arcway have to be gated behind rep grind? The majority of quests in Suramar award very little rep or zero. It's so sad to do a questline, only to see "+75 rep" at the end of each quest, or as mentioned, even nothing.

Having to do this on every alt or if you reroll your main is horrible. Why didn't they see this one coming from miles away? The fixes in 7.1 is nice, but it's kinda late.

World quests blow, they were fun at first, but I'm tired of cracking nuts for the 10th time now.

I'm still enjoying it but not until now did I have time to level an alt and when I got it to 110 I realized I'm tired of the content. It's all on repeat at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall, no.

Firstly, EN is a shit tier raid (it rivals DS/ToC/HM in terms of design). And raid difficulty? Well, let's just say making m+ spammable was extremely bad design.

Secondly, in order to be competitive dps wise; you have to use pots. Having to farm flowers for 3-4hrs a night because pots are going for 1k per is a joke.

Thirdly, WQ's are just glorified dailies which I've always completely loathed.

I really like Legion, to be fair.
    But I really, really dislike all the RNG in this expansion. From Warforging, to Titanforging, Legendary drops, destruction shard generation & mastery ...
    At this point I really feel I'm barely playing the game. I mean, I am, but I'm not having any actual progress, only a chance at it. For me, personally, it's really irritating!!
    When I have no ability to determine the outcome of ... just about anything?

My sub ran out yesterday and at this point I'm pretty sure that I'll skip 7.1 (mythic-only content kills the game for me)

I must say that right now I feel too constrained by the decisions made by the developers on how the game should and shouldn't be played. I'll probably come back in a year or so, when reasonable catch-up mechanics for alts are added and the freedom to play the game in the way which I enjoy most is thereby restored (to some extent at least).

It doesn't worry me though because I'm fairly convinced that Legion is going to be the longest expansion so far, and that the next addon (if there's even one) won't be released until 2019 at the earliest.

I like most of the content, but I detest the artifacts. Almost every issue I have is with the AP/AK system.

As is, it blocks me from fully enjoying my offspecs or alts, I'll likely quit after I screw around with 7.1. I'm largely out of meaningful content for my main spec and while that's OK to me since I've played tons, I need to have content to reasonably do on alts or off-specs or I just don't see the point of idling a subscription.

I liked leveling though, Suramar was fun, Mythic+ was fun, the intro raid was good (but hell, even Highmaul was good)
    Last edited by Snackwiches; 2016-10-23 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Wow so you must have breezed through Mythic+10 and higher dungeons, done all the achievements and cleared EN on heroic and mythic as well? I mean after all it is all just "3 buttons and don't stand in fire" now right?

Oh wait, no of course you haven't
    Adding "x" % of health, changing the color of a cloak, or adding one new "dont stand in me" mechanic to existing content is hardly new content. I dont think Blizzard has gotten the memo on this since the end of Wrath...... There are MANY 3-4 button, stack this stat to the exclusion of everything else classes, or classes where there is the ONE spec you can play or enjoy not getting an invite to anything.. but hey, lets just talk shit on the internet and rehash the same old boring as fuck excuses from feeble minds instead of having a constructive discussion about actual gameplay issues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    I like most of the content, but I detest the artifacts. Almost every issue I have is with the AP/AK system.

As is, it blocks me from fully enjoying my offspecs or alts, I'll likely quit after I screw around with 7.1. I'm largely out of meaningful content for my main spec and while that's OK to me since I've played tons, I need to have content to reasonably do on alts or off-specs or I just don't see the point of idling a subscription.

I liked leveling though, Suramar was fun, Mythic+ was fun, the intro raid was good (but hell, even Highmaul was good)

Which could have easily been fixed in the Beta... when we told them to make research account wide (and slow the rate of research obviously) but no... it'll take 4-6M lost subs for the devs to pull their heads out of their asses

Guess we're closer to 2 months now but answer is no, I got bored a couple of weeks ago and haven't bothered to log back on for a while.
    The expansion as a whole is great, but I've played WoW since beta and as I'm no longer raiding and I never found PVP fun so there's not that much to keep me going after the initial leveling and gearing up process.