Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"Warlord's Deathwheel: Horde Availability"

These comments i hate so much. They were limitted time event and yet people feel the urge they deserve it as much as those who werent inactive.
    Am i only one who thinks, people like them, ruin the game?

I collect and do things to make sure i got them, if you feel lazy, you shouldn't be able to still get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I think it's the fact that the Alliance one is available for 10k gold and the Horde one isn't is the issue, rather than "I want my free mount"

Interesting. Tell us more about how you feel. We really want to know.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe as above. If Alliance one is available (even though it was the loser) why shouldn't the other one be available as well? Maybe have it cost twice as much because it is more important since it was the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I think it's the fact that the Alliance one is available for 10k gold and the Horde one isn't is the issue, rather than "I want my free mount"
    100K, not 10K.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    This comment would make the absolute most sense.

Also, 10k or 100k, that should be about pocket change for a good chunk of the player base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I believe as above. If Alliance one is available (even though it was the loser) why shouldn't the other one be available as well? Maybe have it cost twice as much because it is more important since it was the winner.
    Same reason alliance on is available, people whining they want it. Both shouldnt be available by now.

So.. what? there was a vote, if I remember right, and alliance players just havent voted enough -> own fault. Haven't played back then? well, thats unlucky. Those mounts are a nice reward for ppl who actually played this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    So.. what? there was a vote, if I remember right, and alliance players just havent voted enough -> own fault. Haven't played back then? well, thats unlucky. Those mounts are a nice reward for ppl who actually played this game.
    You get it. People nowadays want EVERYTHING they dont deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You get it. People nowadays want EVERYTHING they dont deserve.
    And what is "deserved" when it comes to much in-game.
    That term is thrown around too much, like a lot of others.
    Anniversary rewards from simply logging in during a specific period, exactly like you have been doing for years before.

If we really want to use that argument, most of what we receive isn't "deserved", but we don't pick fault with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

These comments i hate so much. They were limitted time event and yet people feel the urge they deserve it as much as those who werent inactive.

I collect and do things to make sure i got them, if you feel lazy, you shouldn't be able to still get it.
    Your avatar is very fitting. I think people like you ruin the game, and I have the mount.

I think that people who think that other people are "ruining the game" are incredibly petty and ridiculous human beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And what is "deserved" when it comes to much in-game.
    That term is thrown around too much, like a lot of others.
    Anniversary rewards from simply logging in during a specific period, exactly like you have been doing for years before.

If we really want to use that argument, most of what we receive isn't "deserved", but we don't pick fault with it.
    Plenty of in-game rewards have been ruined by new generation of gamers trying to want things they don't actually deserve.
    As example. be Active during a time event. This might sound quite easy. but There are loads of people who dont play during a specific time of a expansion.
    If there is a expansion bonus during that time period, then those who are active are lucky they got it.

Those inactive, do NOT deserve it aswell.

Plenty of in-game rewards have been ruined by new generation of gamers trying to want things they don't actually deserve.
    As example. be Active during a time event. This might sound quite easy. but There are loads of people who dont play during a specific time of a expansion.
    If there is a expansion bonus during that time period, then those who are active are lucky they got it.

Those inactive, do NOT deserve it aswell.
    And what does this have to do with the "new generation".
    I see plenty of horrible behaviour, especially the "special snowflake" syndrome from long-term players.
    Players that happened to be in the right place at the right time then complain when something perhaps rare but not any measure of skill is then made available to others.
    Those things aren't "earned", and therefore not "deserved".
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    yet people feel the urge they deserve it as much as those who werent inactive.
    Yeah, quite a lot of people weren't able to get online during that time period, which wasn't that long in all honesty, and those people kind of do feel that they deserve an equal opportunity to get the item, instead of being completely screwed out of it just because their RL didn't allow them to get it. Quite a lot of people feel that it would be completely fair for it to be sold for the Horde for the same 100K price as the Alliance bike.

I mean, let's face it; most people just want to have it. It's not like they'd use it, because it's sound is most likely the most annoying thing ever implemented in WoW. Well, that, and the goddamn T-rex drum solo you have to listen when asshole hunters run circles with their double dinosaur pets. But yeah, the bike sound is horrible. Plus, the fact that the guys at PJD knew absolutely nothing about WoW meant that they designed a pair of absolutely horrible looking shit bikes that have nothing to do with WoW. Still, doesn't change the fact that having it be sold for the same price as the Alliance one has been (100K gold) would be perfectly fair so that those who could not get on when it was available get a fair chance of getting one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah, quite a lot of people weren't able to get online during that time period, which wasn't that long in all honesty, and those people kind of do feel that they deserve an equal opportunity to get the item, instead of being completely screwed out of it just because their RL didn't allow them to get it. Quite a lot of people feel that it would be completely fair for it to be sold for the Horde for the same 100K price as the Alliance bike.

I mean, let's face it; most people just want to have it. It's not like they'd use it, because it's sound is most likely the most annoying thing ever implemented in WoW. Well, that, and the goddamn T-rex drum solo you have to listen when asshole hunters run circles with their double dinosaur pets. But yeah, the bike sound is horrible. Still, doesn't change the fact that having it be sold for the same price as the Alliance one has been (100K gold) would be perfectly fair so that those who could not get on when it was available get a fair chance of getting one.
    No dude? Inactive is inactive. Bad luck.
    It was a limitted time event. Stop ruining these events by feeling like EVERYONE needs to have them to forcome any QQ.

It looks stupid anyway, and that's coming from someone who has one.

OP might have a point, but the bikes are only half-inactive. If Blizz is going to allow one faction continued access to a mount, they should allow both factions access. I missed out on the Core Hound Mount, but I can accept that because no one can get it right now. I would feel different if one faction could still get it and the other could not, with no reason given at all as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    So.. what? there was a vote, if I remember right, and alliance players just havent voted enough -> own fault.
    You're missing the point. It's not Alliance players who are stuffed here - their mount is still available. It's Horde players who are stuffed, because their mount is unobtainable. If I understand correctly, it's because Blizzard would have legal issues over the fact they used its time-limited nature as an incentive to buy their product if they made it available again now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The label "limited time only! LIMITED I SAY!" was written all over the place. There were videos of the ongoing challenge, posts and threads on here, the time span to just log in was big enough for everyone.
    There's no point complaining now about not being able to have it anymore... Everyone knew it was going away, there was even a date.