Thread: Guardian angel

Guardian angel

Im thinking seriously about this talent , im doing heroic now and in some cases i have to guardian myself because i have to stand still and heal the team and alot of unpredictable stuff can happen like nythedra phase 2 , this talent will enable me to guardian myself on any dangerous phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Light of the Naaru has quite a significant impact, especially with Apotheosis I would not take GA over either LotN or SoH when you can just move your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Im thinking seriously about this talent , im doing heroic now and in some cases i have to guardian myself because i have to stand still and heal the team and alot of unpredictable stuff can happen like nythedra phase 2 , this talent will enable me to guardian myself on any dangerous phase.
    If GS is consumed, the talent does nothing. If GS was not consumed, you probably didn't actually need it. The talent just pales in comparison with Light of the Naaru, except maybe after you get the Guardians of the Light artifact trait.

Nyth phase 2 is entirely predictable, if people are taking damage in the down phase either people dropped rots in bad places or they're standing in bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    If GS is consumed, the talent does nothing. If GS was not consumed, you probably didn't actually need it. The talent just pales in comparison with Light of the Naaru, except maybe after you get the Guardians of the Light artifact trait.
    Well not really, since GS does provide increased healing. I do agree that it isn't the most ideal talent to take.