Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by talmir View Post
    I had been farming alterac valley for a while trying to get the book off the corpses of the enemy players when someone told me to just play alterac valley and try to win it. When we killed the final boss in the next AV I recieved the book immediately upon victory. No looting required. This has worked for multiple paladins on my realm (bronzebeard, EU)
    Did it once in prot spec, won, no book. Did it again in Ret spec, won, got book as Scoreboard came up. (Loot was set to 'current spec', so I can't say if it was loot spec or actual spec.)
    Last edited by Lurker37; 2016-10-14 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo

just did this, played as prot since im leveling my prot artifakt skin, loot set to ret. got the book on win, first game since launch

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    The guide is helpful and a lot of people enjoy watching and hearing things explained and don't want sit and read yet another boring typed out guide...

Not to mention she's gorgeous, so yeah, i'll take her video guide over a typed out guide with no visuals to assist with the quests.

I completely agree with this. If you happen to come across someone with the OG corrupted version, it's like a unicorn...i saw one transmogged a few months before legion just outside the Hellfire raid....it was awesome.
    The bolded part is exactly why the white knights are out and about. Lonely sad fuckers wanting to defend any girl they can.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-13 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    The bolded part is exactly why the white knights are out and about. Lonely sad fuckers wanting to defend any girl they can.
    hey I don't even put a lot of myself to the guide. only in start and at the end, more game and speech about the subject, its not about me! ;/

Quote Originally Posted by SofyaOrlena View Post
    hey I don't even put a lot of myself to the guide. only in start and at the end, more game and speech about the subject, its not about me! ;/
    Yeah sure it is. That's exactly what your forum avatar says.

Deleted
    Yeah sure it is. That's exactly what your forum avatar says.
    Well, now you can check my second guide for Nythendra mythic, I bet you didnt kill her yet ^^

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post42774048

but some random girl do, lol, and btw why you are hating girls ?

Pretty happy that RNG redeemed itself. After waiting 36 hours over 4 days for the slime to show up, I finally got it, and then got the shard in 16 casts.

Well, now you can check my second guide for Nythendra mythic, I bet you didnt kill her yet ^^

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post42774048

but some random girl do, lol, and btw why you are hating girls ?
    I'm not hating anyone, just calling out an attention whore on their bullshit.

Deleted
    I'm not hating anyone, just calling out an attention whore on their bullshit.
    well in real life I've smashed your face, but its an internet, here you can be hero! go ahead ) qq more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Pretty happy that RNG redeemed itself. After waiting 36 hours over 4 days for the slime to show up, I finally got it, and then got the shard in 16 casts.
    looks like karma was loyal to you I think its a world record for getting shard ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no need to resort to personal attacks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    There is no need to resort to personal attacks
    thank you for moderating

FREEDOM!!! Only took 3100 casts for that fish. At least it wasn't 4000 or like the one person that hit 8000.

Question about Nat Pagle's book from AV. Word is that you can get it from just playing an AV, but I haven't been able to proc that and it is so overrun with Pallies right now that looting corpses is super onerous. Does anyone know if the random drop at the end of the match happens when you are above AK 6? Wasn't sure if that was why I haven't seen it yet that way, but looting corpses is somewhat cancerous right now (if I can loot 5-6 corpses in one match it is a good match).

I would say that the last match I played was 2/3 pallies trying to get the book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    Question about Nat Pagle's book from AV. Word is that you can get it from just playing an AV, but I haven't been able to proc that and it is so overrun with Pallies right now that looting corpses is super onerous. Does anyone know if the random drop at the end of the match happens when you are above AK 6? Wasn't sure if that was why I haven't seen it yet that way, but looting corpses is somewhat cancerous right now (if I can loot 5-6 corpses in one match it is a good match).

I would say that the last match I played was 2/3 pallies trying to get the book.

ohh its random drop cause its drops since Vanilla wow! ;p I bet many people got this book long ago before this paly quest, and throw it away 100 times! ;p

Mine I got long before, AK 6, when I knew that I will go for this artifact only combine u can them on level 6 ak!
    Last edited by mmoc8c6a1c2059; 2016-10-18 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the guide

ohh its random drop cause its drops since Vanilla wow! ;p I bet many people got this book long ago before this paly quest, and throw it away 100 times! ;p

Mine I got long before, AK 6, when I knew that I will go for this artifact only combine u can them on level 6 ak!
    You were right, got it on my 6th as looting corpses... he number of pallies greatly dropped last night, less competition.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the one I bought off the AH on Arygos... if anyone on Argos is in the market for one, send a message to phasolina
    Last edited by Fasolina; 2016-10-19 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Spellin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    You were right, got it on my 6th as looting corpses... he number of pallies greatly dropped last night, less competition.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the one I bought off the AH on Arygos... if anyone on Argos is in the market for one, send a message to phasolina
    ohh I hope u will get it faster

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    thanks for the guide
    thank you for your thanks! ;D hehe

BTW guys check my new guide
    Its about how to make a perfect Date in the warcraft! ;D
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aft?p=42879389
    Last edited by mmoc8c6a1c2059; 2016-10-19 at 08:19 PM.

heya's just starting this now , im fishing whilst waiting for spawn . does anybody know if it is possible to fish the shard before killing the slime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlecry View Post
    heya's just starting this now , im fishing whilst waiting for spawn . does anybody know if it is possible to fish the shard before killing the slime?
    Naw, you need to kill the slime to then be eligible to fish the shard.

Try realm hopping on the LFG tool.

Literally took me 5-10 mins to find a group and get the slime.

Get ready for a hell of a fishing grind, though.

Can you get the tome from Dire Maul before the one from AV?