Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin don't give a shit about marriage, he is his fixing mind on murdering anyone that reeks of fel.....and if they wanted Anduin to be in a relationship they would have given him someone and by the way there is nothing in MoP that made him and Wrathion look like they could have been a couple.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2016-10-04 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    greymanes only daughter is over 10 years anduins senior.

like i said earlier. the only current characters in lore around anduins age physically/mentally are li li and wrathion.

theres very few teenagers in warcraft
    Doesn't have to be the same age, look at arranged marriages from the past, there about alliances and bringing advantages to the families involved. Love rarely if ever fit into these pairings and I seriously doubt blizz would totally neglect this if they did decide to add a romance/marriage with Anduin involved.

He's the high king, its very unlikely he'd get to marry literally anyone. Its would be for gain, for Stormwind and family more than likely.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Anduin+Tess=Bolvar Wyrnn
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side.
    That's ok, he's not that much into femles anyway.

I thought female high/blood elf was standard issue for Blizzard's human mary sues. I'm sure we can dredge up another Windrunner for Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin should marry who he loves, and it should be based on story not what fan boys want.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Disibiomagik View Post
    I'm sorry you can't read, because he clearly said he has no problem with it. He just doesn't want SJW shit waved around his face in a video game when he already gets enough of it in real life. It's a completely reasonable opinion. It's especially illogical in this narrative because the King is supposed to pass down his 'royal' blood and have an heir to the throne.
    Just because they make the guy gay doesn't automatically make it SJW shit and isn't waving anything in anyone face. If they used Anduin as an opportunity to talk about how gay he is at every turn then yes, it would be. But no one is saying that should happen. If he just comes out as gay and it's not's treated as some huge deal in the game then it is not waving SJW shit in anyone's face. It would be based on how they handled it. I read fine, the reaction was just absurd and not one of someone who seems to have no problem with it.

The part about the royal blood does make sense and is a logical argument.

Valeera Sanguinar- She's loyal to him mostly because of his dad and they will end up bonding after reminiscing of Varian. She will start seeing his dad in him and regret not banging him then bang his son.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    This is a bunch of rumours really.

I love how homosexuality only gets to be implied or subtly suggested but all the straight stuff is out in the open.
    That's because when you turn a videogame about Elves, rabbits, pandas and orcs into a direct medium for making social or political statements on grand issues which still cause controversy for whatever reason, you become a target for that controversy and have to deal with answering questions, dealing with groups and creating precedents for future controversy you'd rather not have to deal with, when all you want to do is make a game about Elves, rabbits, pandas and orcs.

"You made gay characters, how come there's no lesbian characters?"
    "You made white leaders, how come there's no black leaders?"
    "How come the leaders refer to their armies as men and women? Some people are other genders you know!!!"
    "How come..."
    "How come...."
    "How come.................."

Once again, there's a time and place for everything, and once again, Blizzard has shown support for sexual orientations which are not straight. They just probably don't want to be placed in the full spotlight by going "THE MOTHERFUCKING HIGH KING IS GAY! HELLO, LOOK AT US, CAN WE BECOME THE TARGET OF BIGOTED HATE MAIL AND OTHER SHIT WE'D OTHERWISE NOT DEAL WITH? THANKS!!".

They understand it's better to implement social changes progressively, than to go full steam ahead on an issue that would take the attention from the game itself, for various reasons.

Kul'Tiras, playable Ogres and Arrakoa, Alleria and Turalyon, Arthas' soul and not dropping below 1mil players are probably issues more high up on Blizz's mind atm than properly representing all the race/gender/sexual orientation/political views/social casts in the real world, in-game, and I don't blame them.

They just made a woman the first Warchief of the Horde...the first sole power wielder of a group of races traditionally led by strong masculine men...no one's saying shit about that...next will probably be something about gay people...then black...then brown...then cis-cendered...half man half tauren couple...et cetera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode.

I'd like to see him and Yrel have Light behbees myself.
    historically? A princess or Queen would make tactical sense, since you want to create alliances. So Jaina would be the best bet (not uncommon for age differences) That way Stormwind and Kul Tiras are unified. Tess Greymane also would work.. But Gilneas aint much of a country right now. He could also marry a high elf. Or even a nightbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Anduin don't give a shit about marriage, he is his fixing mind on murdering anyone that reeks of fel.....and if they wanted Anduin to be in a relationship they would have given him someone and by the way there is nothing in MoP that made him and Wrathion look like they could have been a couple.
    The internet thinks all close male friends are sexually attracted to eachother.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Why does it have to be a woman? He could marry Wrathion and they could adopt little Westfall babies.
    Yeah, no. A big no. NO. WoW doesn't need any gay bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I thought female high/blood elf was standard issue for Blizzard's human mary sues. I'm sure we can dredge up another Windrunner for Anduin.
    literally lol'd. I vote high Arcanist nightbourne lady when she becomes normal lookin again.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Valeera Sanguinar- She's loyal to him mostly because of his dad and they will end up bonding after reminiscing of Varian. She will start seeing his dad in him and regret not banging him then bang his son.
    Yeah, I could see that with what Blizzard is doing to his character. He's going to be soooo great and sooo powerful and sooooo important... I can only roll my eyes here. Give the Mary Sue an Elf bride started with Rhonin?... Wait Turalyon? Time for another.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Yeah, no. A big no. NO. WoW doesn't need any gay bullshit.
    By the looks of your post, WoW definately seems to need lots of "gay bullshit".
    I don't think Anduin is into standard fantasy female stereotypes. He's definitely into men.
    Blizzard should introduce a couple of a male love interests for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    By the looks of your post, WoW definately seems to need lots of "gay bullshit".
    I don't think Anduin is into standard fantasy female stereotypes. He's definitely into men.
    Blizzard should introduce a couple of a male love interests for him.
    Ignore the bigot; WoW could definitely use a major lore gay character but I think you're projecting on Anduin. He's never expressed interest in either gender. Fanfics are not lore even if you really enjoyed them.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Li-Li and Venessa Vancleef, both would be great queens for Stormwind.

both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Li-Li and Venessa Vancleef, both would be great queens for Stormwind.

both.
    do you mean anduin has multiple wives?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Yeah, I could see that with what Blizzard is doing to his character. He's going to be soooo great and sooo powerful and sooooo important... I can only roll my eyes here. Give the Mary Sue an Elf bride started with Rhonin?... Wait Turalyon? Time for another.
    Yes, Turalyon was the first. Then Rhonin. Anduin will follow the grand tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    They could have little Dragon babies instead. Who would be the mother? Anduin always struck me as the feminine one in their relationship.
    In fairness Wrathion he could be one of those reversible reptiles that could change his sex to fit the needs of his partner. . .

I'd like a legit gay relationship though.