Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When inviting randoms it's always best to presume they are lowly skilled and to select classes which can be performed well at a low skill level - Mages, Hunters, Demon Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    And if you know anything about world first raiding you would know that those guilds are willing to have people reroll if a class is significant better than all the rest for progression, that's why during some tiers there are a lot of mages, in others there are a lot of warlocks etc. If Blizzard buffs elemental shaman so that they are better than all the other dps specs you would see 7-8 shamans in the raid instead of mages/warlocks/druids whatever.

The point is that Blizzard shouldn't make a spec overpowered just to increase the number of them in raids/dungeons. They should only focus on making sure they get them as close to the rest as possible.
    keep smoking crack herion LSD E everything, you're high as a rocket ship mate.

what you said will never happen you're talking crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your own group, and invite people who aren't idiots incapable of seeing past a stigma.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

one of my M+ buddies is an ele shaman and he does great dps/burst.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    This rumour that we dont do damage is absolute bullshit. Aoe dps is very good on par with dh/hunter/ww.

It feels positively ridicolous to not get invited despite linking flask/pot and mythic raid achiev.
    Just go Resto. Its OP and everybody wants one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

It will only happen if blizzard makes elemental shaman better than the other dps specs. Which is exactly what I said. As I tried to explain to you the reason why you see a lot of mages during previous tiers was because they were top of the meters. When warlocks were on top every guild brought a ton of warlocks to the raids etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    It will only happen if blizzard makes elemental shaman better than the other dps specs. Which is exactly what I said. As I tried to explain to you the reason why you see a lot of mages during previous tiers was because they were top of the meters. When warlocks were on top every guild brought a ton of warlocks to the raids etc.
    whatever you say man, ele shaman might be OP, and i might be your mother, both are equally likely.

Deleted
    Well, as a resto shaman I can stack 3 hunters (100% dps while moving so tank can perma kite necrotics, baseline DPS is on par with ele shaman burst) for gear-sharing or 3 ele shamans.

I mean the choice is obvious, there are no shortages of huntards either so logically I just can't see the reason for NOT class stacking.

- - - Updated - - -

spot the clueless noob.

It's not like world level guilds have raided with 5-8 mages before, LEL.

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    spot the clueless noob.

It's not like world level guilds have raided with 5-8 mages before, LEL.
    way to not keep context on what i've said, mages/hunters are always stacked im talking specifically no1 is ever stacking ele shamans they won't be OP it's never happening.

too busy going LEL AND NOOB, to not sound like a retard though.

10+ Year Old Account
    What people think happens:
    -You apply to a M+ group
    -They see you're a Shaman and all start pointing and laughing
    -They let your invite hang just to rub in how worthless you are
    -You post on MMO-C

What actually happens:
    -You apply to a M+ group
    -The leader has around 10000 applicants all whispering him with achievements, random stats, personal milestones and the name of their pet
    -Despite the group being full (he only needed one dps and he more than likely invited the person closest to his mouse cursor) people will continue to spam him.
    -The 10000 applicants that missed out apply to another group that need 1 member
    -You post on MMO-C
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

7+ Year Old Account
    way to not keep context on what i've said, mages/hunters are always stacked im talking specifically no1 is ever stacking ele shamans they won't be OP it's never happening.

too busy going LEL AND NOOB, to not sound like a retard though.
    Did you even read what he said?

If Blizzard buffs elemental shaman so that they are better than all the other dps specs you would see 7-8 shamans in the raid instead of mages/warlocks/druids whatever.

The point is that Blizzard shouldn't make a spec overpowered just to increase the number of them in raids/dungeons. They should only focus on making sure they get them as close to the rest as possible.
    IF. IF it happened, the top guilds WOULD do it.

He never said it was going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Did you even read what he said?

IF. IF it happened, the top guilds WOULD do it.

He never said it was going to happen.
    and i laughed my fucking head off at the idea of blizzard buffing ele shamans to overpowered because they're always on the low side receiving buffs, never overpowered getting deserved nerfs, thats why i considered his IF a fucking joke.

we might as well say IF i become a god im going to kill you all first, because thats equally likely, so lets not talk impossible IFs huh.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-10-04 at 10:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    and i laughed my fucking head off at the idea of blizzard buffing ele shamans to overpowered because they're always on the low side receiving buffs, never overpowered getting deserved nerfs, thats why i considered his IF a fucking joke.

we might as well say IF i become a god im going to kill you all first, because thats equally likely, so lets not talk impossible IFs huh.
    Holy shit you're special.
    It was a hypothetical that he made to explain that world top guilds would do it if it happened, and Blizzard shouldn't buff classes to that extent just to increase the representation of the spec.
    Brolibear!
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Holy shit you're special.
    It was a hypothetical that he made to explain that world top guilds would do it if it happened, and Blizzard shouldn't buff classes to that extent just to increase the representation of the spec.
    it's a hypothetical to noobs and people who have no history of the game, to the knowledgeable wow player they know this isn't possible, i mean if we're going to talk bullshit hypotheticals we can including anything you can think of in your head ever, that sounds quite fucking pointless to me.

LETS TRY KEEP IT REALISTIC.

7+ Year Old Account
    it's a hypothetical to noobs and people who have no history of the game, to the knowledgeable wow player they know this isn't possible, i mean if we're going to talk bullshit hypotheticals we can including anything you can think of in your head ever, that sounds quite fucking pointless to me.

LETS TRY KEEP IT REALISTIC.
    Do you even know what a hypothetical is? Holy shit you're unbelievable

For the record, a hypothetical is exactly that, hypothetical. The point is that it is NOT realistic, and is used to make a point!
    Brolibear!

Do you even know what a hypothetical is? Holy shit you're unbelievable

For the record, a hypothetical is exactly that, hypothetical. The point is that it is NOT realistic, and is used to make a point!
    then hypothetically this doesn't exist, so whats the fucking point of you talking?

7+ Year Old Account
    then hypothetically this doesn't exist, so whats the fucking point of you talking?
    Well literally it does exist as a discussion standpoint, as a hypothetical was created. Not my fault you obviously don't understand how discussions work.
    Brolibear!

Well literally it does exist as a discussion standpoint, as a hypothetical was created. Not my fault you obviously don't understand how discussions work.
    not my fault no-one understands how likely something is, if we're going to talk about 0.00000000001% hypotheticals, we might as well include armaggedon in every fucking topic in mmo-c, hey i see your point but WHAT IF THE WORLD ISN'T AROUND TOMORROW?

7+ Year Old Account
    not my fault no-one understands how likely something is, if we're going to talk about 0.00000000001% hypotheticals, we might as well include armaggedon in every fucking topic in mmo-c, hey i see your point but WHAT IF THE WORLD ISN'T AROUND TOMORROW?
    Like I said, it was used as a DISCUSSION STANDPOINT. Not a hypothetical as an actual possibility.
    Brolibear!

Like I said, it was used as a DISCUSSION STANDPOINT. Not a hypothetical as an actual possibility.
    and i told people its a completely bullshit point, it should be completely ignored because it's not happening, why are people bringing up shit that's not happening? keep on topic and talk about reasons to bring ele shamans, what buffs we need, not lol ELE COULD BE OP AND EVERYONE BRINGS 8 TO RAIDS, thats fucking stupid.