Glacial Advance Vs Obliteration

I'm not sure if it's just me but sometimes GA dmg doesn't even seem to hit or register. I think taking obliteration is a DPS increase until GA is fixed. It just seems too unreliable right now. I've had many times where i mob just happens to move out of the way when I cast GA and there you go wasted cast and no dmg at all. Paired empowered runic weapon with obliteration seems like it work incredibly well together. I'd love to hear some thoughts and peoples experience with these talents

GA usually works but you're right, it does bug out sometimes. I don't feel like it fails frequently enough to consider picking Obliteration, which is a single-target only talent.

When Obliteration gets some scaling we can revisit this. For now GA is massively ahead.

You have to aim GA "downhill" and\or away from obstructions otherwise it just stacks in one spot and does nothing, so yeah be aware of the floor conditions.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracovian View Post
    When Obliteration gets some scaling we can revisit this. For now GA is massively ahead.
    GA is ahead on multiple targets. Obliteration (slightly) wins on single target.