Question Demon Blades (autoattack) lag

Hi, guys.

Im new in WoW, played a lot of MMO's before, but here in WoW i have huge troubles with autoattacks never had before and I can't play with Demon Blades because of it.

The problem is: 10% of time it works fine, char just attacks, i see his attacks, fury gains step by step, but 90% of autoattack time it works pretty strange, char just stay afk (i cant see even once attack animation), then (after 3-4-5 sec) i got FULL fury so it seems like he was attaking all the time, but i cant even see it and i got fury very delayed, so i cant manage it properly and it's absolutely unplayable for me (for example, with demon bite i have 30-40k more dps than with demon blades, yes, i dont have legy ring, diff is still too much i guess).

My ping is 40 or less, my haste is 8-9% and i can't understand wtf is going on with my autoattacks.

Can someone explain it? Is there way to fix?

Thank you, sorry my bad english.

Demon Blades AFAIK has a pooling mechanic, you cant gain resources from auto attacks while your in a GCD, so if you auto attack you wont get any fury but the next attack that would generate fury adds in the pooled amount on top of its proc.

So for example:
    Auto -> Gain 30 Fury
    Chaos Strike -> In GCD (Swing timer finished)
    Auto -> 10 fury pooled (still in GCD)
    Fel Rush -> GCD (Swing timer still has 1.6 seconds)
    Auto -> 20 fury Proc + 10 Pooled = 30 fury gained

If you want to track that better its easier to just get an addon or WA that will show your swing timer on screen, and you can see this happening in real time. Also according to the discord recently, haste has almost no affect on Demon Blades so take that for what its worth.
    Last edited by Phtes; 2016-10-06 at 04:06 PM.
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(

Im not sure my problem with GCD, becauze GCD can't be for 3+ seconds i guess, i tryed not to use anything but autoattack, so nothing should pop gcd except attacks and it still works like this (char stays afk most of time (no attack animations even at all) and then i got full fury (0 -> 110) in one moment). I cant explain it by GCD, but i understand what u mean and didnt know this, so it is still helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh123 View Post
    Im not sure my problem with GCD, becauze GCD can't be for 3+ seconds i guess, i tryed not to use anything but autoattack, so nothing should pop gcd except attacks and it still works like this (char stays afk most of time (no attack animations even at all) and then i got full fury (0 -> 110) in one moment). I cant explain it by GCD, but i understand what u mean and didnt know this, so it is still helpful.
    Your probably confused still, the swing timer for demon hunter is 2.60 seconds. Its a long time to sit there, so this is what can happen:

0ms: Auto attack the boss (2.6 seconds swing cooldown starts) -> 30 Fury Generated
    100ms: Fel Rush (GCD Start 1.5seconds)
    1.6s: GCD Ends, Fury of the Illidari (GCD Starts 1.5seconds)
    2.6s: GC 0.5seconds remaining, Demon Blades Procs -> 20 Fury Pooled not gained (2.6 second swing timer starts)
    3.1s: Chaos Strike (GCD Starts 1.5seconds)
    4.6s: Chaos Strike (GCD Starts 1.5 seconds)
    5.2s Auto Attack, Demon Blades Procs -> 40fury + 20 poolefury = 60 fury

Haste will slightly affect this, but not much. As you can see there will be periods where Demon Blades will proc and the long wait is standard as your swing timer is 2.6seconds, try playing an arms warrior and only watching the auto attack animation, same thing.
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(