Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    I feel as if you made an account and posted just to inform everyone you're a lucky bag of dicks.
    Sorry that you are that butthurt because I give my oppinion on something what I can try out while others cant.
    Its not like I just told everyone " hey i got 3 legys bitches" -.-

I think its really meant to be that you have later a few of them and use them in a combination like you want depending on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    At this point I'd take any of them, but in order of my preference:

Movement speed >> ToK >= FoF => SEF > the rest
    Exactly this. March of the Legion is so damn good.

started using serenity in higher m+...then the legendary wrists drop. nighthold trinket (http://www.wowhead.com/item=140806/c...tes&bonus=3443 reduces SEF by 5 secs) seems like it would go really well with the wrists. 3 procs per min is insane!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

This would mean over 30% SEF uptime. Very awesome indeed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have March of the Legion and while I can't give quantitative evidence of the benefit, the theoretical benefit is pretty high. In Mythic+ dungeons it shaves off time while you travel between packs, it allows melee DPS to stay on moving targets easier and move to far-off adds more quickly for higher average DPS, it helps people get out of the way of damaging mechanics with more forgiveness, etc.

The 10-yard range isn't great but just being within that for a second grants you a 10 sec buff. It's real handy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    the 15% movement increase ring is the worst, as it give 0 dps increase.
    If you aren't be sarcastic then you are wrong. It brings WWs from one of the worst utility classes in raids to one of the best by giving their fellow melees permanent 25% run speed. 25% run speed is a big deal and can mean the difference between getting out of fire in time or not.

But yeah, my favorite is probably the 1 chi FoF one.

The 150% ToK one is pretty amazing too, it allows you to bypass a lot of get out of fire mechanics (maybe not in Mythics tho, bust still 3M HP shield that adds ~2.6M damage to target is pretty dang good) and let's you stand there and DPS the boss all the while ToK damage adding even further to Monk's DPS.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-10-10 at 09:19 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I wouldn't know, im the only guildy without receiving a legendary and i play excessively everyday.
    But at this stage im more than likely to recieve the meme shield necklace or the cc ring knowing my luck

Whats a legendary? Still waiting for anything at this point.

legendary? is this some new type potato? does it taset like a normal potato?

I'm kinda annoyed I got the bracers because I still do more dps with serenity.