Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Any info on when is this 7.1 going live? I plan on leaving till it does. Balance druids suck at pvp, i feel like I can't take it anymore. Apply my dots > die. They may do a better, less melee heavy balance in 7.1...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    Any info on when is this 7.1 going live? I plan on leaving till it does. Balance druids suck at pvp, i feel like I can't take it anymore. Apply my dots > die. They may do a better, less melee heavy balance in 7.1...
    11/23/2016 I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    11/23/2016 I heard.
    It has to be before December 31, since that's the date of the Diablo 20th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    I was hoping with the pruning that it would create the ability to kite as a druid, similar to how it was in TBC. After seeing it wasn't and you basically have to bend over as a hard casting class instead of kiting away and controlling then hard casting.

My second hope was the healing affinity would be a lot less then a healer but still decent healing. Wrong on that, the healing affinity blows. It would be nice if it was even half as efficient as how affliction healing is.