Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

[H] 850 Lock LF weekend H\M raiding

Hi,

After dabbling with Legion, I've decided to enter the camp of looking for organized raiding again - not cutting edge, but not casual mode either. About the line of where heroic isn't a significant challenge but mythic is longer term progression. Not one of those giant 'community' guilds, but something a bit closer-knit and adaptable.

About me: Playing since vanilla, warlock all the way. Talk about an up-and-down ride. Was in the same guild from vanilla up to halfway through cataclysm, then the second the rest of the way to the beginning of WoD, then WoD destroyed three separate guilds I was in, and given my new schedule, I basically gave up and did other things. Several server firsts and progression milestones. You can see the history through armory, or I could answer any questions you have. Legion has brought me back and I've done fairly well in getting myself caught up. I'm a strong mechanical player with an emphasis on surviving and doing good damage over being a glass cannon and faceplanting every second pull.

My availability is unfortunately pretty strict. I work full-time salary and have a gym schedule of M-W-F evenings, so saturday/sunday are the real times I can commit to. Tuesdays/Thursdays are possible but I'd rather not go far down that rabbit hole if it can be helped - one of those days would probably be fine.

Other info: I was away for about a week and a half on vacation at the end of september, so that's why I haven't done as much as I should, but I don't feel terribly far behind. I also have zero interest in faction transferring, just the way it is.

If this sounds like something you're looking for, drop me a line here or through this tag: Advocate#1150.

- - - Updated - - -

```Bumping```

I am starting a guild that will be raiding Saturdays and Sundays 7am-10am est. We will be trying to form a group that is a "hard core environment" with a casual schedule. If you are interested, hit me up. gozz#1107

We are still very low on numbers, due to the fact that I just formed the guild this week.