[ Balance ] Is there a trinket list ?

Is there a good trinket list that shows what trinket is better ?

Yeah, check the mmo-champion druid forums

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Yeah, check the mmo-champion druid forums
    Really man?

Gebuz's guide has a list about half way down. This is all I have found.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.6uhsrmkb9mvs

You kind of have to do your own work to figure out what trinket is really better in what circumstance. Generally speaking, haste trinkets are priority and crit trinkets with good procs are your next best bet.

When I want to look at what people are using for trinkets I use warcraftlogs.

For example, if I want to see what most top balance druids are using I'll look at different fights individually eg:

htt ps://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1841&class=Druid&spec=Balance

If you look at the right side you can see Naraxus, Swarming Plaguehive, Fulminator Charge, etc are all really popular trinkets. We do not really have a BiS list, but warcraftlogs can definitely give you a good idea. Simulationcraft addon/website can also help you identify which trinkets you have are strong in certain scenarios.

It also depends on what you have. With dream catcher I can't imagine using anything other than plague hive and stormsinger

Quote Originally Posted by Albimoo View Post
    It also depends on what you have. With dream catcher I can't imagine using anything other than plague hive and stormsinger
    tfw no Dreamcatcher :^(