HELP! Im New in Monk WW

Hi guys!

Like say in the tittle, Im noob with WW, i decided chosses this class for alter main, because saw that is a class funny and dont bad. I knowfew things (rotation, talents, and artifact, and believe that my rotation is bad. For this I go quest somethings ^^

1º My rotation in pull is: SEF-ToD-Tiger Palm and BT (until hve x8 combo hit)-FoF-SoF (Artifact)-RSK-WDP AND Chi Wave when i dont have sufficent energy for TP. Is correct?

2º Stats? In Icy Veins my stats are Mastery and Versa-Critical-Haste for same parts, but thar is better really? there cap? or more is better.

3º Trinket BiS?

4º Relic BiS?

My talents: http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#E_1r

TY Guys ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Seconded. Walking the wind is a great resource. You should also come by the monk discord as well, which offers great help within minutes if not faster for on the fly questions.

That being said, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is you want to chi wave yourself during pull timer to get the hit combo rolling. Flying serpent kick in get another stack, touch of death, SEF, start rotation, which according to priority looks something like TP>FoF>TP>SotW>TP>RSK>WDP. You'll be in a small loop of TP>BoK for a little bit -- at this point, what I learned is to embrace the downtime. You don't want to mess up your hit combo, nor spam BoK (using jade lightning/fsk to keep hit combo up) because you don't want to shorten yourself on resources when FoF comes up.

For talents, I recommend taking power strikes until you're comfortable with the rotation, as well as healing elixir.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guide is great. Also take a look at the TMW profile thread also, as I have found that Profile has been amazing for myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    1º My rotation in pull is: SEF-ToD-Tiger Palm and BT (until hve x8 combo hit)-FoF-SoF (Artifact)-RSK-WDP AND Chi Wave when i dont have sufficent energy for TP. Is correct?
    This depends on your level 45 talent choice. I know you shouldn't SEF before ToD as you are wasting a GCD of you're SEF (i.e. that gcd you spent on ToD could be better spent on other things that your SEF will mirror).

2º Stats? In Icy Veins my stats are Mastery and Versa-Critical-Haste for same parts, but thar is better really? there cap? or more is better.
    www.walkingthewind.com/2016/09/18/gear-basics/

3º Trinket BiS?
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/2016/0...re-gear-guide/

4º Relic BiS?
    www.walkingthewind.com/guides/wordy/