Thread: First Aid

10+ Year Old Account

First Aid

Is there a way to trigger the quests for First Aid to heal people?

I love the premise of actually going out and doing the work but I cannot seem to find a way to trigger them so I can actually focus on leveling the profession.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, seems random.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Search for the Field Medic on wowhead.com Purgatorywolf does a nice run down. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11139/field-medic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    Search for the Field Medic on wowhead.com Purgatorywolf does a nice run down. [url]http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11139/field-medic
    Ah thanks for the link! I'll take a look!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Seems like the items that give first aid quests drop from mobs. Mass farm mobs and they should drop eventually.
    ...bear in mind, it seems like you can only have ONE first aid quest in your logs at a time, I've never gotten a first aid item drop while I had a first aid quest in my log already.

Finally got one earlier today after about a week of not having any drop. That along with the DMF quest I haven't done yet finally allows me to cap my first aid at 800.

Anyone know if the quests are one-time or repeatable? The achievement is currently broken. If the quests are one-time you at least know that they're going to be flagged as complete when they fix the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Finally got one earlier today after about a week of not having any drop. That along with the DMF quest I haven't done yet finally allows me to cap my first aid at 800.

Anyone know if the quests are one-time or repeatable? The achievement is currently broken. If the quests are one-time you at least know that they're going to be flagged as complete when they fix the achievement.
    They're repeatable.