Deleted

2 x Demo Questions

Good afternoon all,

I have just started a demo lock for fun to play around on, and have noticed the Wild imps spawned by HoG seem to de-spawn as soon as the primary target dies, which is normally a one shot at low level, but the tool tip says 12 seconds duration. It that restricted the target they were originally summoned on?

Occasionally they will get off a 2nd cast to another target I have picked up by they usually last about 4 seconds at most before de-spawning?

Also, does anybody know what the addon circled in Red is? It doesn't happen on any other character but when I enter combat as lock I get a 2nd health/mana bar and a soul shard counted. I've been down my addon list and it isn't glaringly obviously. I can turn them off one at a time but wanted to ask first

http://imgur.com/a/WW2ua

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MCO Readycheck View Post
    Good afternoon all,

I have just started a demo lock for fun to play around on, and have noticed the Wild imps spawned by HoG seem to de-spawn as soon as the primary target dies, which is normally a one shot at low level, but the tool tip says 12 seconds duration. It that restricted the target they were originally summoned on?

Occasionally they will get off a 2nd cast to another target I have picked up by they usually last about 4 seconds at most before de-spawning?

Also, does anybody know what the addon circled in Red is? It doesn't happen on any other character but when I enter combat as lock I get a 2nd health/mana bar and a soul shard counted. I've been down my addon list and it isn't glaringly obviously. I can turn them off one at a time but wanted to ask first

http://imgur.com/a/WW2ua

Thanks in advance
    about wild Imps, no they do not despawn when the the target you cast them on dies. however if you casted HoG and the target died before the HoG landed and damaged the target then there will be no imps spawning at all even though you will lose the shards for casting HoG in first place.

about the second question, its not an addon, its part of the new UI features from blizzard, you can find it and turn on/off in game interface menu.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    about wild Imps, no they do not despawn when the the target you cast them on dies. however if you casted HoG and the target died before the HoG landed and damaged the target then there will be no imps spawning at all even though you will lose the shards for casting HoG in first place.
    Somethings wrong for me then because my imps spawn and just disappear after 1-2 casts at most. Definitely not 12 seconds, not even close

Thanks for the UI tip

They shouldn't be despawning so I think you're just seeing them time out naturally or something fucky is going on. As for that bar and soul shard count that's not an addon it's a blizzard thing. It's listed as personal resources or something along those lines in the interface options under display if memory serves correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemsKiller View Post
    They shouldn't be despawning so I think you're just seeing them time out naturally or something fucky is going on. As for that bar and soul shard count that's not an addon it's a blizzard thing. It's listed as personal resources or something along those lines in the interface options under display if memory serves correct.
    As soon as target 1+2 die they just fade out basically. they don't run around with me. Tried re-logging to no avail. Will see how they behave un dungeons when I get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Oddly as soon as I dinged 15 they stopped disappearing.

Thanks for the help