Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Ye i guess there are alot of ways to solve it. Anyway, i quitted my lock a week after i dinged 110 which i have played since 2007 :P and now play DH as main. It's not only DPS that was the issue, the whole mechanics of warlock, mostly of the affliction spec horribly and YES for the love of god delete the EFFIGYYYYYYYYYY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The problem isn't even really the lack of a ST throttle like Haunt or MG; it's that there are many artifact traits that really complement multidotting; like Wrath of Consumption, Compounding Horror, and the multitude that buff Corruption and Agony; meanwhile Drained to a Husk is the only one that increases ST damage specifically through Drain Life. On top of Shard generation coming from every Agony you have up, the whole thing is a recipe for promoting multidotting and not a lot else.
    Everything about affliction screams "Mythic trash aoe!" at you.It is as if the entire spec if designed specifcally around that, and only that

It might fit their "strenghts and weaknesses" concept, but what exactly are fire mage and mm hunter weak at? Nothing. Barrage is a completely acceptable single target spell, and mages can take either living bomb or unstable mind with a loss of 1-2% damage either way, whereas affliction has sow the seeds which is a massive loss to single target as it excludes siphon life, and sow the seeds is utterly useless at anything except aoe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    Frost DKs say hi
    we have aoe and really hard rotation for single target but yeah they dont give a shit they are swimming in moneyz
    And feral druids have great damage and all they really worry about is their fingers getting tired from spamming rake

Deleted
    if u have a full haste/mastery 850 gear and haste food buff u can make 180k in single target. if u refressh all dont in time, etc. this is crap.

It's really funny to read ion posts on us forums. He speak about team focused on bug fixes and yet we see sweet souls trait bug not even adressed once and "always combat bug" with harvester of souls trait bug also. But devs keep posting in hunters rogue thread. Sure 2 classes that need dps increase and mechanics changes.