Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Let's talk about this article on Huffington post...

The name if the Article is "If You Don’t Vote Democrat This November, Then Fuck You."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christ..._10425968.html

I’m not a “supporter.” I actually think everything about this election cycle is disgusting. Sad. Uninspiring. I’ve been mostly apathetic. From white feminism to #bernieorbust to the HRC to Bernie Bros I’m actually so fed up that I don’t read or watch any news related to our candidates any more. I left Trump out above because that white devil man doesn’t need any more acknowledgment from me. But curiously y’all are about to hand him the election? And for what? Because you’re salty that your candidate isn’t going to compete for the presidency? Bernie put up a good fight, a really, really good fight. And god damn he has some amazing ideas that would totally revolutionize American culture, economics and our society in general, but he’s not going to be the president of the United States. Deal with it. Right now, the only two people that have any chance at that are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. This isn’t a fucking joke. This is REAL. And y’all have the audacity to sit back and say “I won’t vote” or “I’ll vote for Trump” or “I’ll vote for ___________ so & so who isn’t going to become president but it’s cute you voted for them one time because of your principles.” It’s bullshit. And to be frank, how fucking dare you.
    This Article had me in tears.. I wouldn't read Huffington post but I just saw this and just wow. Make sure you use caps lock and swear a ton so everyone knows how cereal you are right?

The picture is especially funny too. Like this is what will happen if Donald Trump gets in. Meanwhile if a nuclear apocalypse happens then it will have been a long time coming and it won't matter who got in. I can't believe this guy got paid to write this.

Why would you even read from the Huffington post?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Voting for Hillary is voting for Democrat?

Anyone who brings up "Bernie Bros" in any other context other than criticizing the bullshit campaign of the DNC against Sanders automatically disqualifies himself from being taken seriously.

I'll be voting Clinton because I don't want to give Trump a snowballs chance in hell to the presidency, but never have in my life felt more disgusted with myself for acquiescing to something.

I almost prefer having my wisdom tooth pulled without anesthesia than voting for Clinton. Fucking fuck Clinton. Why the hell did the GOP go full Proto Nazi? Why?

Considering that Bernie Bros are the most idealistic and unpragmatic bunch I've seen in years, I don't disagree with the sentiment.

The tea party is more effective and politically savvy than these guys. They at least understand how to change the party, and even though they throw tantrums from time to time they still understand that voting for the R is better than letting D win; they just have to work to replace the Republicans they don't like, which they have been doing to great effect.

Bernie Bros, on the other hand? They have no concept of changing the party from within. They want their platform and they want it now, so they're going to protest vote and put their ideas even farther from realization than before. If Trump wins, they know who they have to blame.

I'm not going to criticize the DNC campaign against Sanders. I'm a Sanders voter, but I'm not mad enough that I can't step back and observe that 1) he wasn't in the party before the election cycle and 2) the party has no obligation to someone who suddenly wants the resources of an organization they were never part of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    why does anyone even read the huffington post?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does shit like this get publication these days? Not only is the guy a bad writer but his music is fucking terribad.

This article doesn't seem to make any sense. It's kinda dumb, honestly.

Emotional nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    My state will go Republican, like it always does. So I can vote for whoever the fuck I want, thank you very much.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

emotional rambling from a retard.

yep thats huffington post alright.

Huffington post is a trash website. Nothing more to say
    They have something interesting from time to time, but vox is flat out better.

But yeah fuck bernie bros.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-09-22 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The section title being "The Blog" might have tipped you off that this was a blog post, not a journalistic article.

Isn't that the news that thinks all editors should be white and female?

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    How does shit like this get publication these days? Not only is the guy a bad writer but his music is fucking terribad.

Holy shit, I wanted to gouge my own eyes out AND blow my own ear drums, cause that music video was fucking awful visually and musically. And this is the idiot who wrote the article? In that case, I just want to say one thing to him even though he will never read it: "Fuck you too, buddy. Fuck you too."
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2016-09-22 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    why are we talking about the huffington blogpost?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Forty-nine people were killed at a gay club called Pulse in Orlando, Florida this weekend. FORTY-NINE... But you’re willing to let a white supremacist... become the president of the United States because your candidate didn’t make it to the finals? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.
    As all good people in 2016 know, when a Muslim terrorist shoots up a gay club, that shit's Trump's fault. Fucking white supremacists.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    My state will go Republican, like it always does. So I can vote for whoever the fuck I want, thank you very much.
    Lol! You can anyway.

You know, if anything, this guy's diatribe and attitude is just going to want to make people vote for Trump even more. Want to guarantee that I won't vote for whoever you think I should? Insult me, imply that if I don't that I'm evil or stupid, then tell me that if I don't I should fuck off.

Guaranteed to make someone want to go the exact opposite way every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Considering that Bernie Bros are the most idealistic and unpragmatic bunch I've seen in years, I don't disagree with the sentiment.
    To be fair, fate as a completely imaginary demographic cooked up to mock people who supported Sanders didn't give "Bernie Bros" much a chance to be anything other than an awkwardly forced parody.

Can't stop laughing at those 'liberals'.

2015: Trump? Haha, he can't win, leave it. #bernie2016
    2016: PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, HE WILL MAKE LEGO TREADMILLS, KILL DEMOCRACY, BUILD A WALL, HATE MEXICANS, PUTIN, WAR, XENOPHOBIA, RACISM!!1

but bernie whos basically a communist is okay.

lovely. I hope Trump wins.