Quote Originally Posted by Raspo View Post
    This is the exact location in the map. imgur com/vabkqv8

I thought, as long as the description of the item that unlocks the appearance says that "no living soul...", is it possible that you should active an event while you are DEAD? No the drink that makes you see phantoms, but suicide, be a phantom, and activate an special event somewhere...

I tried that already with that sword (going being dead) and I found nothing...
    That's the same thing I asked a few posts ago, got no answers

Pardon me if that has been explored, but all I've seen from this quote has been a "Yogg" reference, but when I read, "Rage against the Nightmare, struggle as you will. The Infinite Dark is patient, we will all be claimed in the end." it makes me think of the Xavius fight in the Emerald Nightmare and how that whole room is surrounded by Darkness (also, still BI). Without recombing through 109 pages, has there been any thorough investigation in that room (maybe a Skaggldrynk here)?

Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfLeet View Post
    Pardon me if that has been explored, but all I've seen from this quote has been a "Yogg" reference, but when I read, "Rage against the Nightmare, struggle as you will. The Infinite Dark is patient, we will all be claimed in the end." it makes me think of the Xavius fight in the Emerald Nightmare and how that whole room is surrounded by Darkness (also, still BI). Without recombing through 109 pages, has there been any thorough investigation in that room (maybe a Skaggldrynk here)?
    Yes, I have thoroughly investigated Xavius's room on normal and heroic difficulties. I have also investigated the purified dream area after you kill Xavius. Neither have anything notable in them for us.

Has anyone ever actually seen the Razor Ice mobs in SH?

I've been searching since my other post about Marksopp. Here is my research so far. If you have any ideas try them out, for i am just one lonely dk.

http : // imgur . com /a/1tVmf

Edit: TL;DR

After coming to the conclusion that the key words in Marksopps path are: POTION,TREASURE,BLACKSMITH,HIGHMOUNTAIN, i went on a search to test my theories. I drank skaggldrynk at every building and cave on top of high mountain next to the blacksmiths and even glider'd down to the sides to see if there were any hidden caves there. After coming up with nothing, i looked at the map to start anew. I noticed that the Vykrul settlement is within the same line from Archerus to Highmountain.

In the town there is a fire in the center. There are some rocks strewn about that made no sense and are unique to the area.
    There is a blacksmith (without the blacksmith title) that sells blacksmith things and repairs gear. Drank Skaggldrynk, no luck.
    There is an innkeeper who sells 3 types of alcohol. Skaggledrynk here, no luck.
    There is a Metalsmith without unique name. I used skaggldrynk there, with no luck either.
    There is a named mob up on the hill kneeling at some low structure with bones on it. Skaggl here, nothing. Opened a death gate on it, nothing.

I have not tried getting drunk from the alcohol. I tried using raise dead and corpse explosion on everything in the area.
    I have Thassarian as a follower.
    Last edited by Tatersttots; 2016-10-21 at 01:57 AM.

Nicely done! better take a follower as "if" he may needed for the search
    Last edited by Zubda; 2016-10-21 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatersttots View Post
    I've been searching since my other post about Marksopp. Here is my research so far. If you have any ideas try them out, for i am just one lonely dk.

http : // imgur . com /a/1tVmf
    Did you try opening up a death gate near the kneeling NPC? Might be a stretch but with the acharus in view maybe it means something.

At work or I'd try it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Has anyone ever actually seen the Razor Ice mobs in SH?
    yeah he is towards the top of the tallest mountain in high mountain and it a rare living mounting mob

Quote Originally Posted by Tatersttots View Post

http://imgur.com/a/1tVmf
    With a normal UI, that last NPC is also flagged as a quest target. You can't kill him after you're neutral with Jvandik. I can't remember if you kill him as part of the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzhova64 View Post
    Any way we die and enter lights hope Paladin area?
    I have tried while alive and then stun you and kick you out but I will try while dead once I finish world quests today. follow up report soon

Going in while dead is interesting because there is a burial shrine for Alexandros Mograne inside. Would be cool if his ghost was there and interactible.

Over on the US DK forums a guy is posting, seems to suggest his profile (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agishil/simple) has a real and not a recolor version. So if true, the appearance is in game. No idea how to verify if it is the real artifact vs the recolor bug from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    With a normal UI, that last NPC is also flagged as a quest target. You can't kill him after you're neutral with Jvandik. I can't remember if you kill him as part of the intro.
    I don't remember really anything from the area, so I'm checking everything just in case. However, there is a new picture on that album. This guy looks way more like what i would expect an NPC for the Runes of Darkening to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by mav1234 View Post
    Over on the US DK forums a guy is posting, seems to suggest his profile (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agishil/simple) has a real and not a recolor version. So if true, the appearance is in game. No idea how to verify if it is the real artifact vs the recolor bug from before.
    Green is the base color. Blue is an alternate. It's 99% the glitch

Over on the US DK forums a guy is posting, seems to suggest his profile (http: //us.battle.net/ wow/en/character/whisperwind/Dukagishil/simple) has a real and not a recolor version. So if true, the appearance is in game. No idea how to verify if it is the real artifact vs the recolor bug from before.
    Pretty sure that's the bugged one... the real one would be green. Plus looking at his feed I don't see the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Logchopper View Post
    Pretty sure that's the bugged one... the real one would be green. Plus looking at his feed I don't see the achievement.
    How do we tell what the base appearance vs alts are? On Wowhead it just shows pictures of the different skins and it is unclear which is the base

How do we tell what the base appearance vs alts are? On Wowhead it just shows pictures of the different skins and it is unclear which is the base
    Everyone who is new to this thread should read the original first post. In bold caps it explains if the weapons are not green they are fake.

Like people have said innumerable times, green is the base color.

seeing as they are the blue ones I will call shenanigans until I can talk to him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe2407 View Post
    I have tried while alive and then stun you and kick you out but I will try while dead once I finish world quests today. follow up report soon
    Full report:

Went in dead no prob. you can see pallys running around for a while but they have all vanished after being in here for 30mins.

looked all over the area for anything clickable, nothing.
    looked for anything that was out of play or unique while dead. nothing (anytime I thought I would something interesting checked on my wife's pally so I had both windows open)
    in the main room for pally where they have their artifact altar all the statues of the pally heroes are goin when dead and I can't read the name plates do to being dead. (I can see who they belong to and /kneel, /salute, /rude, /question. nothing)
    checked all the little cubbies and hidy-holes. nothing

TLDR; pally class hall is a dead end.

good thought though keep it up

I did read the original post, but it was more than a week ago and I must have missed the bit about the green flames, thanks for pointing it out guys.