Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alrighty guys, I think I need to take this artifact skin hunting less serious. I have been lurking in the original 300 pages thread and this one aswell, thinking for myself where it could be hidden. But last night I even dreamed about it. Dreamt that with AK7 I was killing mobs in azsune when a spirit appeared and when I killed it a rune appeared under her and when standing in it, I got a buff. When I stacked that buff to 5 I got the skin to drop......

I am actually considering grinding Azsuna now just because of that...

I haven't been following the whole thing, but I'm curious about a few things that I've thought up (And haven't really dug far enough to see pop up). Unfortunately I don't have a 110 DK to test myself, I'm just really curious.
    Interactions with Arthas NPC while dead (if he's there (This has probably already been tried, seems pretty obvious early thing to try))
    Reanimate dead on him probably does nothing.
    Is there any spawn for the vision of arthas on the Eye of Azshara or Broken Shore zone beneath Archerus? (again probably been tried many times)
    Does the archivist give any tips?

But the thing I keep thinking of, is what Arthas says when you first get the blades of the fallen prince. "Go, ensure that not a single demon escapes my wrath!"

Has anyone tried killing all the hidden demons in broken isles with the aide of a prot paladin/Demon hunter? At least Adder is a dread lord, and I'm sure most people have killed him once by now.
    It could make sense. I mean, I did have to go to Archerus to have the Four Horsemen unlock the power of Corrupted Ashbringer.

There could very well be a requirement for a paladin to get involved, given how much lore frostmourne has with paladins, and ashbringer.
    Last edited by Skia; 2016-10-07 at 09:08 AM.

Has anyone noticed a "frosty" spot in the tomb of the old kings?

http:// imgur. com/36p7dx9

It it not very visible on the pic though..i couldn try any emotes because alliance.

For OP:
    Mal Ganis, the new model can be found in CoT A Culling for Stratholme. Went there yesterday and found nothing new or of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    For OP:
    Mal Ganis, the new model can be found in CoT A Culling for Stratholme. Went there yesterday and found nothing new or of interest.
    I assume they updated his model everywhere. He's still on the broken isle somewhere... hidden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    I assume they updated his model everywhere. He's still on the broken isle somewhere... hidden.
    Hi, new here. You cand find him at broken shore pre-expansion quest as alliance, with all the others nazrethim.

Also just saying i installed overachievment yesterday and checked the hidden achievement, got it like a month ago, when had like AK2, im AK7. I supose there is no AK needed for that

Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    Yep. He and a lot of other Dreadlords appear during the Broken Shore quest. At least, I think I recall Mal'ganis there. Still, there's no lack of dreadlords about.

Personally at this stage I'm expecting the trigger for frost to be something simple to do, but it's going to remain a treasure hunt for a while... For example it might be that the Lich King conversations are about additional monologue from the LK on Broken Isles, just with some dead simple trigger in less obvious places.

For example, people spoke about Tel'anor, Suramar's bigass graveyard with ghosts as far as the eye can see - with some withered and harpies to mix in. Someone linked some coords; I found nothing there, but that might either be trolling or there might legit be something there under certain circumstances. (Maybe be dead.)

Alternatively, it just plainly drops off a world boss or something. Who am I to judge.

alright i've been a long time lurker, figured i would make an account to add my .2. How in all these pages has no one mentioned the common denominator in the way to attain the other 2 hidden artifacts for the DK, both Blood and Unholy have had an army of some sort. Would Frost not be the same way. blood it wasn't your army but you were training them. I speculate that the one for Frost has to do with an army somewhere possibly undead, or the ghosts. there are plenty of ghost armies around. so should we try searching around CoF, BRH, ghosts in Stormheim. this is just speculation on my part

Quote Originally Posted by Inidgenouschaos View Post
    alright i've been a long time lurker, figured i would make an account to add my .2. How in all these pages has no one mentioned the common denominator in the way to attain the other 2 hidden artifacts for the DK, both Blood and Unholy have had an army of some sort. Would Frost not be the same way. blood it wasn't your army but you were training them. I speculate that the one for Frost has to do with an army somewhere possibly undead, or the ghosts. there are plenty of ghost armies around. so should we try searching around CoF, BRH, ghosts in Stormheim. this is just speculation on my part
    I like the way you think, soldier!

Deleted
    Went with a lvl 100 DK to Undercity throne Room, no Artifact weapon yet acquired, hadn't started Broken Isles.
    Couldn't Trigger the "Kneeling"

Went and got the Blades of the Fallen Prince. Back to the throne room.

1/1.

Conclusion: Kneel tracking is totally unrelated to Lvl, AK level and BI memories of Arthas.

Deleted
    Has Anyone found anything ? I'm starting to desesperate, i've search so much things and found nothing, i don't even know where to search or what to search

so, the jilted lover in the cave was telling me if he had that power he could get his lover back, frost spec, AK 6, Syxsehnz rod (court of forondis revered) will turn the groom back into a nightelf, it's got 30 minute cd but i'm going to try other options to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post
    Has Anyone found anything ? I'm starting to desesperate, i've search so much things and found nothing, i don't even know where to search or what to search
    Me either, have no idea what to do now, i will just wait for someone to stumble upon it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Me either, have no idea what to do now, i will just wait for someone to stumble upon it...
    I don't want to do the same, because i really want to find this skin, but we're so in the dark, we have nothing. No start point, no tips, just nothing.

Maybe someone want to open a ticket to a GM or something?

Deleted
    I've already try the GM, but i just got an automatic answer like "we had a lot a request, so we can't answer personnaly, and we can't give you informations about the artifact weapons".

I feel that the "rune" part is important. There are tons of areas involving runes and ghosts and undead. I have done a lot of exploring and have found a lot of unexplained events. Perhaps others may have more luck.

There is a zone in Highmountain called the blind marshlands, where the mobs seem to CHANGE. once i went there and found wisps among the dead who, when undead-controlled, ran away from me like they were searching for something. I followed many of them. When killed they explode. Then another day i went and the wisps were all "dormant" - they were shown as friendly. Nothing about this on WoWhead.

Another mystery to me is the gravestone just outside Black Rook Hold under the tree. (Look for Cesta Stargazer - it is under that tree.) Usually when you click it says something about Javen Moonpaw and makes a blue wisp that pauses before flying up and disappearing. However, on occasion, a night elf will come out, stare at you for 2-3 secs, say something about defending his master, and attack. I have control-undeaded him, killed then attempted to res him, corpse exploded him, etc. Cannot find ANY info on him or the other wisp on Wowhead.

Finally there is the runewood area around the rare that is a Kat Von D reference. There are runestones all around that give you a damage reduction buff that lasts 3 hits. I tried getting then to stack but they dont. What is weird is that there are interactable objects around her, rune carver tools, ink, and her dagger that gives a rune type buff to you. I cant find a quest that corresponds to those interactable inks and tools but there are too many of them not to be.

Anyone else find anything interesting?

Deleted
    Guys please stop crying to the GM's, I mean seriously?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Promizeus View Post
    Guys please stop crying to the GM's, I mean seriously?
    So go find the hidden appearence then. If you're so good, you can find it while no one can find it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post
    So go find the hidden appearence then. If you're so good, you can find it while no one can find it.
    WTF? I told you to stop asking GM for help?