Deleted
    Lets not Derail guys.
    We're all trying here but everyone is as in the Dark as everyone else.
    We will get frustrated eventually yes but lets keep our chill and wraith walk through it.

Here's another long shot if anyone wants to try.

Thinking along the lines of the Ret chain where they had to collect the 2 Books.

Has anyone got any of these ht tp: //www. wowhead.com/ item=20520 /dark-rune laying around ?
    They only drop in Eastern Plaguelands (DK Starting area) and Scholomance.
    Want to see if we get any reaction from anyone if we carry a few around with us maybe.

Also they are great for Trolling low level beggers (But be nice).

Just another Long shot... I'll go hit Scholo again and see if I can grab any.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait I just thought of something. There's a way to earn one of the recolors with a bug right? Well that makes that makes the other locked colors of the appearance appear on the soul forge, so if those who bugged it didn't get the first color, why don't they check one the first color (the green one that should appear locked for them) how to get it? In that tab you hover your mouse over an appearance to know how to earn it, would that work with this one too??

I know you can do the same thing in wowhead and that it doesn't appear there, but that's wowhead not the game, maybe the game will tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBern View Post
    Wait I just thought of something. There's a way to earn one of the recolors with a bug right? Well that makes that makes the other locked colors of the appearance appear on the soul forge, so if those who bugged it didn't get the first color, why don't they check one the first color (the green one that should appear locked for them) how to get it? In that tab you hover your mouse over an appearance to know how to earn it, would that work with this one too??

I know you can do the same thing in wowhead and that it doesn't appear there, but that's wowhead not the game, maybe the game will tell us?
    It doesn't show a tooltip, no name, nothing which is logical.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmourne View Post
    It doesn't show a tooltip, no name, nothing which is logical.
    I was hoping so hard. Its just frustrating that the others got their HAAs/true leads to them so easily while don't get anything. The hunt itself not that much after all it is supposed to be hidden, but it seems like ours way too hidden, to the point where our leads always finish in dead ends. I keep wondering how did the others find theirs. Did they just find a speculated lead that turned out to be true or were they just casually walking in-game until the events triggered?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowapple View Post
    Lets face it we never gonna find it until someone us give clue(blizz)

PS: i really be piss if haa drop from world boss
    You are idiot if you are not troll now.... PEOPLE FOUND FUCKING KOSUMOTH ORBS !!!!! /google it or watch directly here and stop talking shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peM-yrWwSA

first thanks for showing who u really are second at kosumath orbs ppl has something start we DONT
    Last edited by Snowapple; 2016-10-22 at 06:04 PM. Reason: dum

for those who checked the lines in files, can you pm me i'd like to know how to do, I'm going to dig by myself
    Last edited by IamJustice; 2016-10-22 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmourne View Post
    A: "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers,

B: yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."

Eredun a.k.a Demonic language.

Quoted from WoWWiki:
    A: A Guardian of Tirisfal can understand and speak Eredun. He is not subject to the insanity such knowledge can cause to non-evil characters.

B: Eredun, the speech of the Burning Legion, is all but eradicated on Azeroth. It lives in the minds of cultists and those few brave enough to study it. It has a life of its own — its words writhe in the minds of those that know it, eating away sanity and morality. The demonic language of Eredun seemingly wants to be understood, while linguists tear their hair out trying to parse the inhumanoid grammar and the circular references of Titan.

I know it's a long shot and it might have been brought up before, but I'm trying to research as much information I can regarding Medivh/Guardians, if it's been debunked already, then I'm sorry for the wasted time, but otherwise anything regarding Medivh/Guardians might be a clue.

Suffer well!
    Interesting... I find that this likely ties the weapon to the Wardens frankly. I found this, which was from when Cordana betrays us:

95723;"";"Books. Yes, Gul'dan's tomes. Are you sure Khadgar didn't try to use them?";0;0;0;0;0;0;6;0;0;0;50318;0;22522
    95724;"";"Books of power... books of knowledge... books written in the language of chaos... Don't you worry, champion, all will be destroyed.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;50319;0;22522
    95725;"";"Now, give me your ring. I need it. Give it here!";0;0;0;0;0;0;5;0;0;0;50320;0;22522
    95727;"";"Then I will TAKE it from you! For the Glory of Gul'dan!";0;0;0;0;0;0;5;0;0;0;50321;0;22522
    95728;"";"The Orb of Dominion spoke to me. I saw the TRUTH.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;50322;0;22522
    95729;"";"Khadgar is just a child, swaggering around, torturing his prisoners, playing with lives, dabbling in magics he pretends to comprehend.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;50323;0;22522
    95730;"";"Such is the power of the Legion!";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;50324;0;22522
    95731;"";"Very well, walk away. Nothing will stop Gul'dan, for the Legion stands behind him. Mark my words: Your leaders will betray you. AZEROTH WILL BURN.";0;0;0;0;0;0;5;0;0;0;50325;0;22522
    95732;"The Burning Legion comes!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;50328;0;0;22522
    Notice however that in WoW Eredun is simply called Demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0he11 View Post
    You are idiot if you are not troll now.... PEOPLE FOUND FUCKING KOSUMOTH ORBS !!!!! /google it or watch directly here and stop talking shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peM-yrWwSA
    The issue is, there were a lot more people involved in that hunt then there are in ours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kosumoth orbs are also very spelled out in the player conditions; they wouldn't have been hard for a dedicated dataminer to figure the entire thing out without ever logging into the game.

Note that if you want to go over dialogue, you should be focusing on the region from 115k to 122k. Every single hidden artifact appearance dialogue line has been in that range so far (including all of the Arms ones).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't get why people would be angry if it dropped from a world boss. If it fits, why not.
    Because you have to wait WEEKS to get it, and also because of the likely probability that someone would have found it on Beta

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Because you have to wait WEEKS to get it, and also because of the likely probability that someone would have found it on Beta
    Not if it required very specific conditions, like high AK or Exalted, depending on when the world bosses were up in the cycle. Also 2 bosses were never tested.

My personal theory is that it is gated behind the rune drawing minigame in the Nar'thalas Academy. You can travel to an ancient version of it from 10,000 years ago and then do the rune minigame again on higher difficulty levels once you've completed a specific weekly archaeology quest.

It wouldn't need to be hooked up in the data client-side for that method of acquisition.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't get why people would be angry if it dropped from a world boss. If it fits, why not.
    Also, some people may not be able to participate in killing those bosses due to schedule, guild activity and the like.

It's senseless in a way because it gates a secret behind group content that's at the mercy of RNG.

So not only do you have to get a group, you also need to get lucky.

I get rarity, but a secret should be something to can get solo just for the fact of keeping that thrill of discovery and lore.

That's me 2 cents anyways.

Deleted
    So guys I was going around the broken shore looking for things that might be interesting and while in the Ocean only in this specific area this happens while I got path of frost on http: // i63.tinypic.com/jpzj9l.jp g , http: // i68.tinypic.com/11cbcyg. jpg , weird thing is I looked underneath me in the water there is a green area right underneath and this happens only there I checked. I have no idea what this is. Probably just some kind of bug or something tho.
    Last edited by mmoc8d82af340f; 2016-10-22 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Kosumoth orbs are also very spelled out in the player conditions; they wouldn't have been hard for a dedicated dataminer to figure the entire thing out without ever logging into the game.

Note that if you want to go over dialogue, you should be focusing on the region from 115k to 122k. Every single hidden artifact appearance dialogue line has been in that range so far (including all of the Arms ones).
    if I could I would, don't know how tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Not if it required very specific conditions, like high AK or Exalted, depending on when the world bosses were up in the cycle. Also 2 bosses were never tested.

My personal theory is that it is gated behind the rune drawing minigame in the Nar'thalas Academy. You can travel to an ancient version of it from 10,000 years ago and then do the rune minigame again on higher difficulty levels once you've completed a specific weekly archaeology quest.

It wouldn't need to be hooked up in the data client-side for that method of acquisition.
    Interesting. We can give a try to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post
    Interesting. We can give a try to this.
    In something like February next year, as that's when the key will be up as the arch rare quest.

Deleted
    Frost HAA, Is in the current patch, 7.1 will just bring more distractions, maybe there are similarities in other class HAA?

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    In something like February next year, as that's when the key will be up as the arch rare quest.
    24 Jan I believe. The other archaeology key, for black rook hold, opens 8 Nov I think.

Could someone please link the full list of Legion dialogues so that we can look through it, systematically eliminate every dialogue that involves every other spec (Since all of their dialogues for HAAs are known) and reveal the dialogue for the Frost HAA?